Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

March 45 Day Special...

Still processing?!?! I'm on business day 47 right now for a 25 card order...hopefully this order will be done soon. More importantly hopefully it'll have some Gem Mint 10 grades.

Is anybody else in the same boat as I am?

Comments

• Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    with a rebel yell she cried more more more.
  • Options
    JustinsShoeboxJustinsShoebox Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭
    I have 6 orders in house right now.

Two are overdue, in addition, one 45-day order that is on day 42. I do not think I will see it on-time due others responses and seeing that the two orders I have being overdue (both overdue were full service level orders - not specials).

Approximately, approximately, approximately...

Justin
  • Options
    54topps54topps Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭
    My last 45 day sub popped on day 61. Hopefully yours does not take that long.

I would love to see PSA put out a satisfaction survey to all of its members. I wonder what the biggest complaint would be?
  • Options
    I would love to see PSA put out a satisfaction survey to all of its members. I wonder what the biggest complaint would be?

That along with "why wasnt my card a 10" whinning and crying.
  • Options
    ClockworkAngelClockworkAngel Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭
    Try sending in a pack for grading. 3 months and counting....

At least they are busy and business is good! That's good for all of us...
    The Clockwork Angel Collection...brought to you by Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Chase
    TheClockworkAngelCollection
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    I had a little more clarification today on the submission times...OR at least some rationale to the duration and grading process.

I received an invoice for my last submission. On the invoice there are "Date Received" and "Date Graded" values. On this particular submission, the Date Received was 3/25/13, the Date Graded was 04/10/13. However, my grades did not post until 5/22/13. I asked why the delay in posting grades if they were graded 6 weeks earlier.

Response from Customer Service: The grades were posted on the correct date. The grades need to be verified two times after going through initial grading. The 5/22/13 date is when your cards were V2’d (verified for the seconds time). I hope this clears up any confusion you may have had.

So maybe they do look at each card 3x....or is this only for Club Specials?

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    csmtampacsmtampa Posts: 1,828
    Business day 26 for an Express order. I've called just about every day

I will get some nice vouchers to play this game all over again!