Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Pristine paper

Absolutely love the 1980 Topps PSA 10 commons I've been getting from them lately! Has anyone else here purchased from them? Their prices are a little higher than 4SC but their cards I have received are as perfect as can be, whereas some stuff I've purchased from 4SC in the past has been a little questionable, mostly because of stuff I couldn't see in their scans. This is not to bash 4SC as they have nice items, but I def highly recommend Pristine Paper to anyone and wanted to put in a good word for them image Thanks

Jimmy
Always looking for OPC "tape intact" baseball wax boxes, and 1984 OPC baseball PSA 10's for my set. Please PM or email me if you have any available.

Comments

• Options
    blee1blee1 Posts: 713 ✭✭✭
    Too expensive....I can wait
    Skips PSA Exchange
    Successful transactions with: yankeeno7, raiderguy10, Beck6, CDsNuts, DaveP01, Dboneesq, Elemenopeo, gameusedhoop, georgebailey2, Goldlabels, gstarling, justmichael, etc

Working on.........
    Tony Dorsett Master Set
    1977 Topps Mexican FB (raw)
    1957 Topps FB Set (raw or graded)
  • Options
    Gemyanks10Gemyanks10 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    Yeah some of their prices are sky high, but I've noticed too that after a little while if a certain card is not selling, they start dropping prices.

Jimmy
    Always looking for OPC "tape intact" baseball wax boxes, and 1984 OPC baseball PSA 10's for my set. Please PM or email me if you have any available.
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    You might want to do a search on Pristine Paper on the site. There are a couple threads about them, with information that may or may not be valuable to you.