Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1802 w/ 1800 Reverse Pics

Pics from when I bought it but I am having trouble attaching pictures on here. I upload the pic and when click the attachment it does not do anything

Comments

• Options
    CoinZipCoinZip Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭
    Use this button image in the editor

Copy the URL and hit the button then paste the URL in the window that pops up.

Coin Club Benefit auctions ..... View the Lots

• Options
    abitofthisabitofthatabitofthisabitofthat Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭
    Can't tell much from those pics.

merse

• Options
    Can you guys open them and zoom in and stuff or are they just like small thumb nails to you guys?
  • Options
    coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take the coin out of the 2X2 to eliminate glare from the cellophane. Then find some better lighting and reshoot the coin. Upload your new images to photobucket.com, and then just copy and paste the photobucket image URL for each photo to a message text box here.

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• Options
    Be home in about 30 minutes and will do
  • Options
    I do not understand what that link means.
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    click it and then read:

There are far too many instances of people posting several threads at a time offering items for sale. I've edited some, I've PM'd others to combine their threads, but it seems to have had little effect. As of now, no more warnings, no more Mr. Nice Guy. If I see multiple threads on the same page, or multiple threads TTT'd from the same author or friends continually bumping, I'll delete them all with no warning.

..............and do put ebay in the title if that's where the items are being sold and not in the main body.

AND For the thousandth time, it's ONE bump per day.
  • Options
    Ok is this in same way directed towards me?
    This coin is not on ebay-so you can only post stuff listed on ebay?
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Ok is this in same way directed towards me?
    This coin is not on ebay-so you can only post stuff listed on ebay? >>

what part of "AND For the thousandth time, it's ONE bump per day" is difficult to understand?

When you violate the rules of the BST forum, as you have liberally in this thread, people who buy and sell here will be inclined to NOT buy from you...and narc to a moderator.
  • Options
    NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭
    His reputation has already preceded him on both forums. I expect this to be a difficult, non-completed transaction, also. Best to just pass by this one.

edited to add....To the OP.....you ask this...

<< <i>Can you guys open them and zoom in and stuff or are they just like small thumb nails to you guys? >>

Why don't YOU learn to do things on your own. Are you going to ask someone to do it every time for you? No handholding here, especially for someone that's already caused a stir, with only 15 posts here, and numbers of complaints on both 'sides' (here and ATS). I don't know where some people get the gall to start off in a bad way, and act like there was never anything wrong, and continue. People here DO NOT forget....especially when it comes to problems with BST.
    I'll come up with something.
  • Options
    BustCudsBustCuds Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭

Here we go again image ...different story but the result is the same.
  • Options
    I find some of you amazing. I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't. I say "Hay I'll ship the coin to you or ship it a dealer you trust' and in some way I'm a con again.
    PLEASE tell me the con?
    Where is the con?
    If somebody was an actual interested buyer just say "Hay I might be interested, can you send to x" yet nobody has done that. I will not even entertain the idea of upfront payment or a meet in person unless the person is with in a few hours and we can meet a neutral location.
    So PLEASE tell me what in any shape, way and form am I playing some con?

Please-love to hear it.
    A few select people on here have nothing better to do it seems
  • Options
    Stop posting into this thread would be a start to obeying the rules and being a cooperative forumite.

yes, this means you.

yes, this means now.

yes, this means do not reply to this post.

merse

• Options
    I'm leaving this on the board, but locked in the hope that the message will become clear. I do not want to see another thread started by the OP with this over the next 24hr, in which time I sincerely hope that the OP has a game plan, learned to post pics (hint: there is a TEST forum), and DOES NOT RESPOND TO HIS THREAD MORE THAN ONCE A DAY.

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

This discussion has been closed.