Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

************* $100.00 Paypal Challenge... Seeking Exomumia Offers! ****************

I bet Ankur's Putty Thread would hit 301+ prior to being locked and just won a $100.00 image

What's the best exonumia offered item my crisp new paypal Benjamin will buy here image
To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!

Comments

• agentjim007agentjim007 Posts: 6,256
  • AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I bet Ankur's Putty Thread would hit 301+ prior to being locked and just won a $100.00 image

What's the best exonumia offered item my crisp new paypal Benjamin will buy here image >>

FYI: The thread is not locked.
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
  • coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I bet Ankur's Putty Thread would hit 301+ prior to being locked and just won a $100.00 image

What's the best exonumia offered item my crisp new paypal Benjamin will buy here image >>

FYI: The thread is not locked. >>

He didn't state that it was locked. Someone else challenged him with a bet that it wouldn't make 300. Broadstruck took the over, and won.

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• CoinZipCoinZip Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on your success to both Broadstruck & AnkurJ

Coin Club Benefit auctions ..... View the Lots

• okiedudeokiedude Posts: 643 ✭✭✭
    So, are you splitting with Ankur?
    BST with: Oldhobo, commoncents05, NoLawyer, AgentJim007, Bronzemat, 123cents, Lordmarcovan, VanHalen, ajaan, MICHAELDIXON, jayPem and more!