Home Precious Metals
Options

SSBS going out of business?

mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
Just received an E-mail stating they will be releasing a new round every week starting 5 Jun, but their last sales date is 4 Jul.

Any word on the street?

Comments

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, despite unsubscribing from the newsletters and mailings I got that email too. With all the success we're going out of business, makes perfect sense.
  • Options

<< <i>Yeah, despite unsubscribing from the newsletters and mailings I got that email too. With all the success we're going out of business, makes perfect sense. >>

I read a few things about this company and they are probably doing a last ditch effort to bring in money before they move to Singapore (Or one of them countries)... seriously, the owner was over there looking to open another mint while all the hoopla was happening back here in the states.

To bad, the Freedom Girl is a beautiful round image
  • Options
    freechancefreechance Posts: 380 ✭✭
    It probably stems from the issues from the split between Chris Duane and rob gray/mulligan mint.
    Could be from this
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They lost me as any sort of sales prospect when the never-ending drama stopped being entertaining.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    if the POS went to $30 in a month, they'd be back in the game, IMHO
  • Options

<< <i>It probably stems from the issues from the split between Chris Duane and rob gray/mulligan mint.
    Could be from this >>

That's a good point, it's important to know that SSBS and Mulligan Mint are two different LLC.

• Options
    tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    I guess he never got his dies back? Plus stealing/copying his newest.

Just wouldn't throw a lot of money in that direction if ya can't afford to loose it. If they come out, I'll get them from a distributor.
    COA