Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Buying A Rainbow Toner For My Birthday (FOUND!)

Wifey told me that she refuses to buy me a coin because she doesn't want to "mess up" and told me to get myself something. Watching a few pieces on Flea Bay and Heritage but I wanted to reach out to the community to see if anyone had a rainbow toner they were willing to part with. Trying to build a type set.

My only requirements:

1. PCGS Plastic
2. Problem Free
3. Rainbows
4. I don't already own the type
5. Reasonably priced

I need pictures and tend to be pretty picky as to "exactly" what I'm looking for. For reference here's the very humble beginning to my set:

SLQ

Seated Quarter

My Trime

I'll update this thread when I've found my coin! Thanks guys.
Justin From Jersey

Successful Transactions With: JoeLewis, Mkman123, Harry779, Grote15, gdavis70, Kryptonitecomics

Comments

• coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deleted. image

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• Ive got a pretty nice merc I listed for sale on the BST, nice color and inexspensive
  • bestclser1bestclser1 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    You want a MONSTER MORGAN in 65 or higher i have 2 killers.PM for oics and prices,before Legend and or Heritage gets them.Best,Lloyd!
    Great coins are not cheap,and cheap coins are not great!
  • BanemorthBanemorth Posts: 986 ✭✭✭
    coindeuce I like the looks of that one! I've gotten a ton of response and I'm glad I posted here. Now it's just going to be tough to decide! Shoot me a price in PM image

KeyLargo that's a good lookin' Merc. I'm going to keep that one in mind image

PM sent Lloyd!

Morning Bump image
    Justin From Jersey

Successful Transactions With: JoeLewis, Mkman123, Harry779, Grote15, gdavis70, Kryptonitecomics
  • 2ltdjorn2ltdjorn Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭
    I have a 1917 type 1 64fh in pcgs. Awesome toning. See my BST listing.
    WTB... errors, New Orleans gold, and circulated 20th key date coins!
    Still lookin image
    Justin From Jersey

Birthday coin FOUND!

Thank you all for the offers. Pulled the trigger on this one being sold by Shane.

Frankie For My Type Set
    Justin From Jersey

• coinguy1989coinguy1989 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭
    Congratulations! I think it was an excellent purchase.