Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Lithuanian First Republic coins

I am putting together an uncirculated set of these coins for my four sons and myself.
The coins are dated 1925,1936 and 1936. Being relatively new to world coins I need some help finding them. I live in north Jersey and understand there is a big world coin show each year in NYC I plan to attend.
Can anyone here recommend a dealer or website ? Right now I just search ebay and Heritage and the local shows I go to will have only circulated examples if any at all. I also do google searches and get some info but not opportunities to buy anything.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am going to post this ATS as well.
Joe
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking because it's trust is not in the branch but it's own wings.

Comments

• Options
    ormandhormandh Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭
    Good luck in your pursuit of this collection. I think that there is at least one major collector of this series here on the boards.

I will say that it is a very small area and I feel that you will struggle finding examples that meet your particular goals without looking towards auctions.

Good luck, once again with your pursuit and just know that I will keep my eyes out for possible candidates for your collection.

-Dan
  • Options
    JerseyJoeJerseyJoe Posts: 460 ✭✭
    Thank you. ebay has some now but crazy prices. I think I will stick to graded ones as I have bought raw
    on ebay with great pics. bot not so much in hand. Brol on this forum and NGC has helped me as I have
    found some he needed.
    A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking because it's trust is not in the branch but it's own wings.