Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

OT: My Son Performed the National Anthem Yesterday

For the 6th straight year, my son performed the National Anthem yesterday on the saxophone at the AAA contest between the Lehigh Valley Ironpigs and Norfolk Tides. Since we are Orioles fans, we always "time" his performance for when the Tides come in town:

[URL=http://s88.photobucket.com/user/whhp72/media/Misc Orioles/Ebay/Blog/Kids/45a81925-68e1-470a-b44c-c19a759bf3ba_zpsa1852864.jpg.html]image[/URL]

Have a great Memorial Day!

IMF
Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.

Comments

• Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭
    This has been a tradition on the CU boards to have you post your son playing the anthem every year. Its been fun watching him grow up over these past 6 years.
    I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>This has been a tradition on the CU boards to have you post your son playing the anthem every year. Its been fun watching him grow up over these past 6 years. >>

EDITED TO ADD: FIVE years for me!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    halfcentmanhalfcentman Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations.

My 14-year-old daughter sung the National Anthem at her Memorial Day assembly Friday.

Proud parents we are.

Greg
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    very cool - I remember this every year too. Think you even posted video one year

congrats!!!
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    That is awesome. I am sure you are one proud father.

Shane
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    That's fantastic!

• Options
    doog71doog71 Posts: 405 ✭✭
    So cool! Congrats.

My nephew is playing the Anthem on his trumpet for a D-backs game in Phoenix in July. Hope I can make it out there from Arkansas!
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭

<< <i>That's fantastic! >>

What Jay said !!!
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell