Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

FS on VDBCoins.com Lots of New Coins

I have added a ton of new coins to the website in the last few days, lots of new Canadian and Newfoundland, everything from keys to lower-cost common certified stuff (I think the lowest-cost coin is 20 bucks). I've added a few new U.S. coins as well. I'd be proud for you to take a look! PM me with reasonable offers or use Contact Us on the website. U.S. only, please. You can pay via regular PayPal or mail-in check, but PayPal only to Confirmed U.S. addresses. Thanks for looking. Click the link below to go to the website. Every page is secure and malware-free.

Best Regards,

George
VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.

Comments

• Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Howdy, George! Hope you and the mrs. are having a wonderful holiday weekend.

That 1964 SMS finest-known set is quite a looker especially the Jefferson FS! image
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo Nick. Yeah, I am really glad my client got that set after such long negotiations ... a couple of years! He plans to hold until, er, he is older than I am! Have a nice weekend!

Best Regards,

George
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Did it take a couple of years to build, or did you find it all intact, but have to pry it from the previous owner with years of negotiating? image
    Well either way ... BUMP! image
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Door No. 2.

Best Regards,

George