Home Sports Talk
Options

Awesome: Giants win by walk-off inside the park homer

digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
Video

When was the last time a game ended with an inside the park'er?
My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    That was pretty cool to watch. Thanks for sharing. WOW ... TWO W/O HRs in a week for your team!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another great move by the Mets getting rid of Pagan. I guess with all the talent at CF he was expendable, though...LOL..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>Another great move by the Mets getting rid of Pagan. I guess with all the talent at CF he was expendable, though...LOL.. >>

Giants fans love Pagan. Why did the Mets deal him? Money dump, or did they just not like him?

• Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    I think it last happened in 2004...great finish.
  • Options
    I read today that the last time the Giants won via walk-off-inside-the-park-HR was 1931.

The most famous of this kind of walk-off was hit by Roberto Clemente, who hit a walk-off inside-the-park grand slam.

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    very cool you dont see that every year
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    Was a tremendous play, and I think I read it was the Giants' 7th walk off homer already this year.

Where is WTCG to complain about this?