Home Metal Detecting

Do any of you metal detectorists live in the Denver area? If so, would you be interested in searchi

SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
I grew up in Denver. My parents home was built in the 1920's and my parents bought the place in the mid 1960's. The property at one time had a garden in the back where my parents and prior owners raised corn and other crops. My mother found some Lincoln cents dating to the early teens in the soil in the garden back in the 1960s' [I still have a VF-XF 1913 S Lincoln she found and gave to me]. The family home is in the process of being sold.

I have always thought that it would be worthwhile to search my parents property (front yard, side yard and most importantly back yard in the garden area and underneath and around the clothes lines that have been around since the house will built). I am not able to search the property since I live in Calif.

Would any of you who happen to be in the Denver area be open to spending some time searching the property with a metal detector before it is sold? If so, send me a PM and we can discuss an appropriate arrangement (however, I get first dibs on any 1964 D Peace dollars, 1927 D double eagles and 1914 D cents that are found.image).