Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

PSA should do rack pack grading

belzbelz Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭
I'm really bummed to find out that PSA has no interest in grading rack packs of any kind. PSA seems like the only real valued grading service rather it be cards or packs and it's about time they continue to branch out. I'd even take a company that made top load rack pack holders. Can someone get that done please?

"Wots Uh The Deal" by Pink Floyd

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too costly for them to consider in all likelihood. I'm still somewhat surprised they ever even started grading packs in the first place.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    I say that once you get the initial cost abated and you start grading more and more,
    the mold or whatever you want to call it that they have to design for them becomes
    nill, cost wise that is, after a while.

I can't imagine that they have NOT thought about it. Obviously they would more
    than likely charge MORE for those than the regular packs.

Tony
    KalineFan
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Too costly for them to consider in all likelihood. I'm still somewhat surprised they ever even started grading packs in the first place. >>

not really considering the pack holders double as the patch card holders. psa couldnt afford not to grade patch cards any more with all of them that are out there. throw in player sets in the registry and there is another driver for the patch holders. so since they went with the new patch holders might as well design them for packs as well and start grading them. the question is if the fold out patch cards keep coming then psa might moprh a new holder to fit them which might allow rack pack grading.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The question has been asked for years now, literally, and nothing has been said about it, and I don't think that will change. I'd certainly like to see it, but if it were going to happen, it would have happened by now.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.