Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS: 1907 High Relief $20 Flat Rim NGC AU Details

1907 High Relief $20 Flat rim: AU Details "Mount removed, Edge Damage" For sale.

Coin has some dents on the edge, with some small edge digs. Hit on right side of obverse, and dig into reverse sun. Besides that, nice AU High Relief.

PM me If you have interest, I am open to offers.

Comments

• Options
    In an attempt to filter out the flea market buyers, i will only consider offers over $5,000. Otherwise, dont waste my time.
  • Options

<< <i>In an attempt to filter out the flea market buyers, i will only consider offers over $5,000. Otherwise, dont waste my time. >>

So the price is $5k?

It is easier for everybody if you simply post an asking price.
  • Options
    jimineez1jimineez1 Posts: 439 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>In an attempt to filter out the flea market buyers, i will only consider offers over $5,000. Otherwise, dont waste my time. >>

So the price is $5k?

It is easier for everybody if you simply post an asking price. >>

+1

When you don't post a price, then act smug and condescending, that is wasting everyones time imho image
    Almost Over 100 successful deals on this forum spanning well over 10 years now, feel free to ask for references!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

So the price is $5k?

It is easier for everybody if you simply post an asking price. >>

+1

When you don't post a price, then act smug and condescending, that is wasting everyones time imho image >>

Agreed. If we don't know the price don't act all smug about it when we make you low ball offers, like I did. Yes, that was me, because you had no price to begin with!!!
    Secondly, you broke the rules by doing two posts in one day on the BST.
  • Options
    7over87over8 Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭

<< <i> Yes, that was me, because you had no price to begin with!!! >>

Easy guys. You know the lowball offers just annoy people. Just like the best offer button on eBay - without auto decline amounts set, you get all the screwballs offering stupid prices for things.

"Coin people" (not flippers) will know that the coin offered will not appeal to all, but, that AU Details HR's go for $6500-$7000 to the right buyer.

I suppose since the coin is just "offered for bid" doesnt mean the owner will sell it, but will entertain offers.

Good Luck with the coin.