Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: 2012 Oscar Taveras Rookie Cards PSA 10 and other Top Cardinal Prospects

I am selling my 2012 Bowman and Bowman Chrome Oscar Taveras rookie cards that are graded PSA 10. I am working on another set right now and need the money. Here is what I am willing to take for the cards and shipping is included.

2012 Bowman Prospects Oscar Taveras PSA 10 - $18 SOLD

2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects Oscar Taveras PSA 10 - $50

I also have a few autographed cards of future Cardinals. They are autographed and graded PSA 10's.

2011 Bowman Chrome Prospects Kolton Wong PSA 10 - $75 OBO (PSA 10 population of 2)

2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects Carlos Martinez PSA 10 - $75 OBO (PSA 10 population of 4) SOLD

Looking For:
PSA 9 Albert Pujols Rookie Cards
Successful trans. with epatmythes, PFB, johnckhall, kwtoz, mattinglymint23, Foo3112, ssdawg77,
californiacards3, orioles93, Bkritz

Comments

• Options
    bump
    Looking For:
    Successful trans. with epatmythes, PFB, johnckhall, kwtoz, mattinglymint23, Foo3112, ssdawg77,
  • Options
    bump
    Looking For:
  • Options
    bump
    Looking For:
  • Options
    bump...some have sold on ebay. a couple of really nice cards of future Cardinals still available.
    Looking For: