Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Don't want to be a crybaby

I sent in three separate subs between Feb 28th and March 5th totaling about 140 cards; all on the 45 day turnaround. The first of the three was returned within 4 days; the last was returned within 9 days. I'm neither foaming at the mouth waiting, nor irritated about the time. My question is simply do I bear some responsibility at some point to ask the question to PSA?

To exaggerate, say day 100 arrives and I call to see what's up. Their obvious question would likely be: "why didn't you let us know sooner?".

Clearly its not that late in the game and I do read of 50 and 60 day turnaounds...and, again, that is OK. But, in order to maintain due diligence, around what time frame should they be contacted?

Thanks for you input.

Comments

• Options
    epatmythesepatmythes Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭
    The morning of business day #46. You'll get the same answer as you would if you called before the service level date (approximated)... "we're really busy right now and submissions are running a little behind". Yes, I too get that that flies in the face of logic, when so many other submissions get results way early... but it is what it is. At least, if you call after the stated time, they'll at least message the ops supervisor so it's on his/her radar... and if it goes way late, getting vouchers is always a possibility.

I'm in the same boat... 3 March Special 45-day submissions

1) Logged 3/11 - Now on BD #36
    2) Logged 4/3 - Popped on 4/10 (BD #5)
    3) Logged 4/3 - Now on BD #19
  • Options
    psychumppsychump Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭
    A watched pot never boils.image
    Tallulah Bankhead — 'There have been only two geniuses in the world. Willie Mays and Willie Shakespeare.'
  • Options
    DakilloDakillo Posts: 158 ✭✭
    As one might figure...order popped about two hours after posting this inquiry.
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evidently they are monitoring this board.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    54topps54topps Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Evidently they are monitoring this board. >>

I hope so. Im on day 61 today. PSA please read thisimage
  • Options
    54topps54topps Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭
    Hey it worked!! My sub just popped today.