Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Wow does this board ever move? I just wanted to post a pic.

Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
One of my coins coming back from PCGS.

Hoard the keys.

Comments

• Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Been wondering that myself lately, but that's cool. There is some kind of big-deal show happening or something like that so I've heard … maybe things will pick up again soon or maybe the boards are dying a slow death. Either way the coin you posted has some nice toning on the reverse. I have always liked the blue-ish toning.
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    Thanks Guys, I'm going to do a give away soon on here hope we have a good turn out or it will be ez pickings for you two. image

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This forum is not as active as some others, but I really like the knowledge sharing and friendly attitude of folks around here.

P.S. feel free to add me to the giveaway for that coin in the original post image
  • Options
    JerseyJoeJerseyJoe Posts: 460 ✭✭
    I check the world pages. I have seen a lot of beautiful stuff here.
    A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking because it's trust is not in the branch but it's own wings.
  • Options
    TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭✭
    Cool coin! I like it! image
  • Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This forum is not as active as some others, but I really like the knowledge sharing and friendly attitude of folks around here.

which other boards are more active that you are reffering to?
  • Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh sorry Type - nice piece - whats the grade?

• Options
    ZoharZohar Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This board has less activity than Cointalk, Coincommunity... however, the pleasant communication, wealth of knowledge, coins and expertise here far outweighs the post volume.
  • Options
    ...What Zohar said. I prefer the quality of this board over the quantity of any other I have found.

Successful BST transactions with:CollectorsCoins, farthing, Filacoins, LordMarcovan, Duki, Spoon, Jinx86, ubercollector, hammered54
    LochNess and ProfHaroldHill

• Options

<< <i>oh sorry Type - nice piece - whats the grade? >>

MS63, You guys are all a ok in my book. Just wish we could see more pic of all the nice coins. I know you guy have some bad a$$ coin to show off. We should start a post to just post a pic no need to talk just show what you bought in the junk bow or some nice one you dont let out of the SDB only on a full blue moon.

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    I probably don't have time for a more active board, myself. I already miss about half of the threads on these forums (if you count the BST, US and PMs).
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    daOnlyBGdaOnlyBG Posts: 1,060 ✭✭
    Really nice coin, Type2. I think at MS63, it's a teed bit undergraded! I especially like the blue toning on the reverse.
    Successful BST transactions with: blu62vette, Shortgapbob, Dolan, valente151, cucamongacoin, ajaan

Interests:
    Pre-Jump Grade Project
    Toned Commemoratives
  • Options
    worldcoinguyworldcoinguy Posts: 2,999 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice piece Type2. I think you did well at PCGS.
  • Options

<< <i>Nice piece Type2. I think you did well at PCGS. >>

Yes i think you are right i send in alot of coins every month, So if and when i ever sell i will do very well as for now i will be Hoarding alot of coins, Thanks all. image

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This forum used to be a lot more active 8-10 years ago. A lot of the oldtimers don't post anymore. Also, don't compare this forum to the US forum. A lot more people collect US coins and I've noticed on this forum. People usually only post here when they have something relevant to contribute.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don