Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I sent a submission out express mail 24th got there today 4/29 how long before it gets entered

SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
Given my luck with express. .?

Collectors club submission
Levl

Comments

• Options
    djmdjm Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually the same day it is received. Mine arrived at PCGS on Friday 4/26 and was entered the same day,
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get your money back on the shipping Express should been there by at least Friday.
    As for entered I say some time in the morning as no one is working now I hope.
  • Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I shipped a USPS package via Priority flat rate on Saturday at 3:00pm from downtown Baltimore, MD main USPS Post Office.....delivered today in Washington State at 11:45AM.

Not a fluke.....this is 5 out of 5 shipments in March and April. image
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,994 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I shipped a USPS package via Priority flat rate on Saturday at 3:00pm from downtown Baltimore, MD main USPS Post Office.....delivered today in Washington State at 11:45AM.

Not a fluke.....this is 5 out of 5 shipments in March and April. image >>

Priority mail sent Friday or Saturday almost always gets delivered the following Monday! Yours was pretty much the norm. Months had little to do with it.
  • Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tomorrow at 12: it will be in. image

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And maybe not..you got to remember shows have a big impact on submissions be it logged in, graded or shipped.

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    It's hard for me to get upset by delays because it's so hard to make this type of service business scalable... They can't just hire temps or seasonal part-timers like Home Depot and Wal-Mart... When there's a show, business is delayed image
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options

<< <i>Get your money back on the shipping Express should been there by at least Friday.
    As for entered I say some time in the morning as no one is working now I hope. >>

I am, I have to refunds on 75% of my express mail packages, finally getting the postal inspectors to investigate.
    The post master says you're he only one that has problems ...Doh big red flags u a$$
    Consumer affairs pull up all my cases and they all have one thing in common.
    I'm guessing someone's in big trouble or soon to be.
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,994 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Get your money back on the shipping Express should been there by at least Friday.
    As for entered I say some time in the morning as no one is working now I hope. >>

I am, I have to refunds on 75% of my express mail packages, finally getting the postal inspectors to investigate.
    The post master says you're he only one that has problems ...Doh big red flags u a$$
    Consumer affairs pull up all my cases and they all have one thing in common.
    I'm guessing someone's in big trouble or soon to be. >>

What does the tracking show? If you've been following along with the 75% that were late, you should have been able to see a pattern where the holdup has been since it is logged in and out at each stop. Did you knowingly/unknowingly piss someone off at your local PO to the point where they are sabotaging/delaying your shipments?
  • Options
    PCGS said within the next 48hrsimage

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file