Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

How to see offers on Ebay

I learned the other day to see what a winning offer was on a completed Ebay sale but is there a way to see offers that are pending or have been declined on an Ebay auction?

Comments

• Options
    LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    auctions can't have official offers. they can have BIN and reserve options.

to see an active/declined offer amount on a BIN listing, idk how to do that one. would love to know though, other than asking the seller lol

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

• Options
    I think those are for sellers' eyes only.
    Let's try not to get upset.
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I think those are for sellers' eyes only. >>

image and you don't get to see their image
  • Options
    LeeBoneLeeBone Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought you were going to inform me how. image
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No but a hint would be Civil War.
  • Options
    AMRCAMRC Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not sure a bidder would want you tailing them. I am not aware of any way to do that.
    MLAeBayNumismatics: "The greatest hobby in the world!"
  • Options
    When I was buying "gettysburg items" I had another buyer doing a search of the items I was bidding on by going here bidder lookup but you need to know the bidders handle. Its harder now since ebay scrambled the buyers names BUT if you know a persons ebay handle it can be done. I use to buy everything 50th and 75th reunion related items and had a guy following me. To bad I got wind of it and used a bidding program. I no longer have that problem.

• Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Another ebay question; is there any way to follow successful and sharp bidders to see what they are actively bidding on? A program that will search current bidders with advantageous criteria? >>

Back in the day you could do that if you knew what you were doing! Can still do it now if you are dilligent.

Anyone remember when Heritage listed a few million dollars worth of coins on ebay back around 2000 give or take with a start of $0.99?

I made one of my trackers pay all the money and then some! image He outbid me on every single coin I bid on.... I knew he was tracking me and I bid on a bunch!

SO! It can work both ways!!!!!
  • Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Another ebay question; is there any way to follow successful and sharp bidders to see what they are actively bidding on? A program that will search current bidders with advantageous criteria? >>

Back in the day you could do that if you knew what you were doing! Can still do it now if you are dilligent.

Anyone remember when Heritage listed a few million dollars worth of coins on ebay back around 2000 give or take with a start of $0.99?

I made one of my trackers pay all the money and then some! image He outbid me on every single coin I bid on.... I knew he was tracking me and I bid on a bunch!

SO! It can work both ways!!!!! >>

Thank you.
    Sincerely, HAimage
    Have a nice day

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file