Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Ripped a box of Fleer Authentix. Heres the good stuff I got (pics included)

Heres what I got out of the new authentix by fleer. I am mainly trying to sell these, but will consider trades. I may be hesitant to trade the jeter, as you never know if this jersey could be a SP or not. Also, the odds on the Sardinha auto are very high, I believe liek 1:780. The 2 rookies are #'d/1850
Always looking to trade for: Good Rookies, Bonds, Boxes, Good GU, Good Autos. E-mail czimme7777@aol.com

The Greatest Players in the History of Pro Football
imageimageimage

Comments

• cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    hmmmm...who r the cards of zimmy ? image

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • In case you are having problems with the above scan (its a little blurry from resizing it too often) that is a Jeter Jersey w/stripe, a Sardinha auto, a Morgan Bat/Seat, a Ramirez and Sosa and Yount insert. Here are the 2 rookies
    Always looking to trade for: Good Rookies, Bonds, Boxes, Good GU, Good Autos. E-mail czimme7777@aol.com

imageimageimage
  • that auto is nice is it autoed right on the ticket if so thats sweet what you need for it and is he a rookie or something cause ive never heard of him
    LOOKING CURRENT CLIPPERS and 99-00 RCS

http://donniebaseball23.tripod.com/
    Wantlist on Site
    REFS Johnscottanthony,injun01, haliguy, FatKat, autobilia,awaltz,coachvinny, raf12,thematrix31,duncangal, Kenny21, and many more
  • Yes, I believe he is a rookie, I think he is in AAA but I cant be sure on that. Gotta check the Reds website for that. And yes it is auto'd on that ticket. very nice card. Are you interested in buying or trading?

imageimageimage
  • id rather trade what value you looking for it

Wantlist on Site
    REFS Johnscottanthony,injun01, haliguy, FatKat, autobilia,awaltz,coachvinny, raf12,thematrix31,duncangal, Kenny21, and many more
  • is the first pix not working anymore? or is that just my computer?

imageimageimage
  • ttt

imageimageimage
  • i can see um

Wantlist on Site
  • nm i see them i whould like the jeter what you need?
    My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21
  • is this baseball authentix? i am confused

-Josh
    COLLECT:Shawn Marion,Morris Peterson,Tyson chandler,Eddie Griffin. CU REFS: 29 unique --- nymets20(2),funnyguy0015(3),tuneman,mich97champs,reddog,mike23(2),lilsun1,biggjc(3),thudfb(3),airjordan23(2),mightymouse,jason,uwftke26(2),gettinout(5),duncangal,epag64(3),kbryant,battiergasolduo,nodoubt64,Scott2141,kobecollector,lafrentz06,Sporto1633,pugsley(2),CoryZbinden,AI3fan,sonicsfan, fuzz86, injun01 , matrix31
    ebay feedback: 260+, 0 negs or nuetrals
    member of TR, CE, CD, CTF, TLR and more
  • Josh, this is the new product Fleer Authentix. And it is baseball

imageimageimage
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Sorry to break it to you but Sardinha is not a rookie this year. You should of known that fleer won't go out
    and produce rookie cards this early in the season! Plus the guy is in the Yankee farm club and plays short.
    See anything wrong with that?

Nice pulls though!

Kevin
  • Are you sure on that? Are you thinking of the correct Sardinha? I talked to like 4 people and all of them think he is a catcher for the reds. none of them mentioned him as a yankee. But hey, if he is a yankee prospect I don't really have a problem with that either image

imageimageimage