Home Precious Metals
Options

What place is it that sells only if they have it physically in stock?

mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
I am looking around for my next roll and I am comparing prices.

Thanks,
Ray

Comments

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

The guy on the corner , beyond that I don't know.
  • Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The guy on the corner , beyond that I don't know. >>

Good answer...lol. The guy on the corner wants an arm, a leg and three fingers for his ASEs, the other guy is just an @$$hole.
  • Options
    SoCalBigMarkSoCalBigMark Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Texas Precious Metals but they have a minimum.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If interested in a particular dealer, call and ask. dbscoins and tulving have assured me they sell only what they have in stock.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    C0INB0YC0INB0Y Posts: 627 ✭✭

<< <i>If interested in a particular dealer, call and ask. dbscoins and tulving have assured me they sell only what they have in stock. >>

Words parsed, "in stock" probably means in the computer (they just ordered it and its on the way), and not "in stock" in the warehouse... ;>
    I was ‘COINB0Y' with 4812 posts and ‘Expert Collector’ ranking (Joined in 2006).
  • Options
    just got an email from my guy at dbscoins.com: "we currently have a few boxes of mint sealed American Eagles. The boxes are all 2010's, 2011's, 2012's, or 2013's dated coins with the original mint straps still attached."

Looks like their premium is running about $4.90 over spot, I was fortunate to catch them at 3.95 with my last order. Their limit on on-line orders will not let you place an order for more than two boxes. My last order from him during the recent silver stampede took eight days from payment to delivery.

• Options
    pragmaticgoatpragmaticgoat Posts: 832 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>If interested in a particular dealer, call and ask. dbscoins and tulving have assured me they sell only what they have in stock. >>

Words parsed, "in stock" probably means in the computer (they just ordered it and its on the way), and not "in stock" in the warehouse... ;> >>

Yes, 2013 ASE monster box ordered from Tulving 4/4/13 still not delivered, but was supposedly IN STOCK when the order was placed. I'm sure the US Mint delay is causing the problem, but it would be nice if IN STOCK actually means IN STOCK and not on the way via another party.
    BST references:
    jdimmick;Gerard;wondercoin;claychaser;agentjim007;CCC2010;guitarwes;TAMU15;Zubie;mariner67;segoja;Smittys;kaz;CARDSANDCOINS;FadeToBlack;
    jrt103;tizofthe;bronze6827;mkman;Scootersdad;AllCoinsRule;coindeuce;dmarks;piecesofme; and many more
  • Options
    monster boxes ordered from dbs on 4/18 delivered on 4/26 with a status update/apology phone call for the delay received on 4/22. Needless to say, my new bulk supplier.

• Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebay?
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    Unfortunately even ebay has its share of pre-sellers. Ebay does cap it at 30 day max wait time.