Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

PSA ERROR CARD or MECHANICAL ERROR?

I want to send this card back to PSA under "MECHANICAL ERROR" as PSA misspelled Duane's first name (just like Donruss). PSA actually misspelled a couple of cards in this set. Or was the misspelling intentional? Like Bob Lacy (Lacey)

This should be pretty straight forward to PSA, right? But for some reason I'm confused.

Lastly, Should The Bowa card be labeled a UER like the Frank LaCorte

Comments

• vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    At this point it seems like I collect Mech Errors... I believe I have 5 right now I need to send back... i.e. a parallel they labelled as the regular card, a 1996 signed ticket labelled as 1995, a cert auto card they labelled correctly but attached it to a completely different non auto card in the pop report.
  • This happened to me recently too. I had 2 cards that were considered variants, but PSA did not note them on the flip, even though I had noted the name of the variant in my order form. Not sure why. They were 2013 cards, so either PSA is unfamiliar with them or missed the notation.
  • jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    in the case of your two cards with Mr Kuiper, I think PSA actually has it right. The name the list as the card is the name of that Player that Donruss orginally gave the card. In () they list what the error is or isn't.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's