Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Super Size Promos (lots of images)

Anyone collect these? Are they valuable?

Comments

• Options
    Bueller?
  • Options
    with the unexpected turn out of responses, i think i have a good idea of these cards interest and their worth.
  • Options
    AricAric Posts: 757 ✭✭
    Some of the individual cards have value. Those Upper Deck and Pinnacle sheets are not worth anything. The best thing to do would be to check COMC and send them anything that appears to have value. For instance the Puckett jumbo is available on there for $7.50. There are no examples of the Emmitt Smith Driving Force on COMC, so I would send that one in as well. I also could not find the Favre jumbo on there either. That was about the limit of my searches.
  • Options
    Yeah. I thought the Finest cards would generate a little more interest, but seeing who they are, it is also understandable. I may offer them as a package on eBay. I have not done any selling on COMC.
  • Options
    AricAric Posts: 757 ✭✭
    I personally would not put them on ebay. The "value" for most would be in player collectors looking for a specific card which is where COMC comes into play. I don't think you will find many people that would be interested in a "lot" of jumbos but I could be wrong. I used to list these types of random lots on ebay but anymore I am lucyy to get the minimum bid for things like this.

If you haven't checked out COMC, I would recommend it. They have a "new seller" deal that gives you a $20 store credit, just email them and and ask for the new seller code. The jumbos will cost you .50 cents each to list and then its 1 penny per month. The regular sized cards are .25 cents to list.
  • Options

<< <i>I personally would not put them on ebay. The "value" for most would be in player collectors looking for a specific card which is where COMC comes into play. I don't think you will find many people that would be interested in a "lot" of jumbos but I could be wrong. I used to list these types of random lots on ebay but anymore I am lucyy to get the minimum bid for things like this.

If you haven't checked out COMC, I would recommend it. They have a "new seller" deal that gives you a $20 store credit, just email them and and ask for the new seller code. The jumbos will cost you .50 cents each to list and then its 1 penny per month. The regular sized cards are .25 cents to list. >>

Hmm. I had considered COMC once as far as sending lots of late 80's HOF cards. I am just used to eBay and have some expectations there. I will have to review the site again.