Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Got a PSA/DNA Submission Back - PC Help - What Would You Keep??

Which Dan Rooney do you keep? I prefer cards when possible, but is the index card inscription etc enough to override that for you? The card is gold is also signed on the back image

Ditto Ed Sabol? Which of these four do you keep?

Ralph Wilson jr

And finally Unitas. I like the postcard, but prefer a card if/when possible. So which do you keep if it's your choice??

Collect HOF Autos and Anything Raiders.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt

Comments

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Derrick ... like you, I usually prefer a card. However, I am going to say no to some cards. My picks would be as follows:

ROONEY

OR this one. Not too sure. If push came to shove I might go with the index card.

Ed Sabol

Ralph Wilson Jr.

Unitas
    image >>

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

• << <i>Derrick ... like you, I usually prefer a card. However, I am going to say no to some cards. My picks would be as follows:

ROONEY

OR this one. Not too sure. If push came to shove I might go with the index card.

Ed Sabol

Ralph Wilson Jr.

Unitas
    image >>

>>

I agree with all these choices, including sharing a difficulty in choosing that card or index card for Rooney (I would have to see the back sig to include that in the discussion). The other choices are easy for me.
  • raiderguy10raiderguy10 Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭
    the back is in a weird spot in black pen. I really wasn't thinking that one, but wanted to see if others liked it or not
    Collect HOF Autos and Anything Raiders.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • i'm very pro card for PC but don't really like the silver or gold paint here...would have to pick the IC with the nice sig and inscription.

also the the unitas postcard for the nicer sig. i'm warming up to postcards, seems like with prewar they're almost accepted as cards.
  • daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    I agree with Doug, though I'd definitely go with the index card for the Rooney.
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10