Thanks image

Comments

• Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that is a want list!

• Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>PSA 8 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle >>

Are you prepared to spend the $75,000 or higher that it would take to land one of these?
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    ergoismergoism Posts: 315 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>PSA 8 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle >>

Are you prepared to spend the $75,000 or higher that it would take to land one of these? >>

Yes. If you're asking because you or someone you know has one then please PM me. If you're asking because you think I am clueless then image
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ergoism is aware of what it would take to buy any of these cards.

The dough is not the problem. Finding them for sale is.

• Options

<< <i>If anyone has any of the following cards please PM me:

PSA 10 1993 SP Derek Jeter
    PSA 10 1996 Topps Chrome Refractor Kobe Bryant
    PSA 9 1954 Topps Hank Aaron
    PSA 8-9 1955 Topps Roberto Clemente
    PSA 8 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle
    PSA 9 1956 Topps Mickey Mantle

Thanks image >>

when you find them and purchase them...will you post the pics when you get them? It would be epic
  • Options
    NOW....that is a want list. Good luck getting them. I would love to see the pics of them if you happen to find one. I wish I was in your shoes.
    Looking For:
    PSA 9 Albert Pujols Rookie Cards
    Successful trans. with epatmythes, PFB, johnckhall, kwtoz, mattinglymint23, Foo3112, ssdawg77,
    californiacards3, orioles93, Bkritz
  • Options
    ergoismergoism Posts: 315 ✭✭✭
    This part of my want list is going to take me a while. Most of these cards come up for sale very rarely. I'll post pictures when I get them.

Just knocked the Kobe off the list but that's the easiest one. It's amazing what the market for the 93 SP Jeter has done. That card has really taken off.
  • Options
    mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    I don't want to see pics...I want to see them in person..LOL....Spoke to your uncle this last weekend at a Sons of Thunder event...Godwin from Duck Dynasty spoke. Good Luck and RTR