Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB 1961 Topps Baseball PSA 7 or better

I'm looking to buy 1961 Topps Baseball PSA 7 or better. Please let me know what you have and the price, will not pay more than what is listed on PSA's price guide though.
Looking for PSA 7 or better 1961 Topps

Comments

• Options
    BasherBoyBasherBoy Posts: 510 ✭✭
    You should turn on your pm's then people can msg you with what they have.

I have a few that are listed on ebay. If interested in any you can PM or email me. You can bid/buy there, or I can pull auctions and just sell directly to you. I won't end items that have bids though.

a few 1961's on Ebay

email basherboy29@yahoo.com
    Need PSA Indians/Browns
  • Options
    I have about a dozen or so, 10- PSA 8's, either PM me or send me an email- Howardswinter@gmail.com
    If it's worth doing..It's worth overdoing!!
  • Options
    I am a new member like yourself. I am working on a high grade 1961 set and I have duplicate 7's or 8's on probably 70 to 80 percent of the set. I originally started out building the set with a goal of completing it with 7's and 8's. I then changed my focus to 9's which explains why I have so many duplicate cards. My set is called R&D 61 and is Number 6 on the registry.

If your interested, you can pm me and send a list of what you need. I will check and see what I have and let you know. Right now my duplicate cards are sort of scattered here and yonder so it will take me a day or so to get back with you. I am in the process of trying to get them organized but I am not quite there yet. Since you don't know me from Adam, my Ebay name is rjragsdale. My feedback score is a little more than 3,000, all 100% positive.
    Collecting 1888 Allen & Ginter (N29), 1909 American Caramel (E90-1), 1952 and 1961 Topps Baseball
  • Options
    kingbeeswaxkingbeeswax Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    I have a HR Leaders with Mantle and Maris etc. PSA 8. if you want it please make me a shipped price offer.

Thanks, Mark
  • Options
    I have a 1961 PSA 8 Card #10 Brooks Robinson if you are interested. Thanks.

David
  • Options
    Has anyone received a pm about their 1961 Topps cards?
    Collecting 1888 Allen & Ginter (N29), 1909 American Caramel (E90-1), 1952 and 1961 Topps Baseball