Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

Comments

• Options
    brg5658brg5658 Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm interested in the 1939 Vatican 10C (NGC MS66RB) and the 1848 France 1C (NGC MS65BN). The 1936 Vatican 5C (NGC MS66RB) may also fit my interests.

Can you send me a PM with what you were thinking for prices and we can try to come to some agreement?

I don't post much here, but I have thousands of posts on the NGC, CoinTalk, and a couple other forums. I can provide references is necessary.

Thanks much,
    -Brandon
    -Brandon
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
    My sets: [280+ horse coins] :: [France Sowers] :: [Colorful world copper] :: [Beautiful world coins]
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

• Options
    theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    I would gladly group them, with free shipping, what do you have in minds.image
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Vatican 10c is really tempting.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    I think it is Top Pop.image The colors on both are jaw dropping gorgeous blues and fuchsia.
  • Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would, but then I am buying what you passed up since you are delving into the froggy side of the Auld Alliance these days.
    In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • Options
    May be my Scotch background.
  • Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭
    Here's the JamminJ pic of the Vatican 5c. It was a tough one to image, but J always had the best pics!

I forgot you got the centime also - another superb ex-J coin! I've had a few of those and that one had probably the best eye appeal of them all.. I even prefer it over reds image
  • Options
    Can I use it spoon, my ability falls far short of that.
  • Options

<< <i>May be my Scotch background. >>

My Scots background makes me hoard all the Scots booty I can.
    In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • Options
    Is this still available?
    1936 XV Vatican 5C MS-66 RB
  • Options
    cpoulos1cpoulos1 Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Is this still available?
    1936 XV Vatican 5C MS-66 RB

Disregard first post I was not sure which user ID I had used. It had been a long time since I logged in an apparently made a second account.
    USAF
    MSGT(RETIRED)
  • Options
    Yes, PM sent to the first entry though, so disregard it..

disregardedimage
  • Options
    Thanks you for your purchases. These are now on ebay. Link in first post.
  • Options
    JamesMurrayJamesMurray Posts: 4,036

<< <i>

My Scots background makes me hoard all the Scots booty I can. >>

Strange isnt it ? I have no problems selling US coins from my collection but i can't bring myself to sell anything from my old Scots hammereds or conders. I think a scotch background implies something quite different ...hic.. image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

My Scots background makes me hoard all the Scots booty I can. >>

Strange isnt it ? I have no problems selling US coins from my collection but i can't bring myself to sell anything from my old Scots hammereds or conders. I think a scotch background implies something quite different ...hic.. image >>

I have never sold a Scots coin. Will be selling quite a bit of the better USA stuff soon to buy more Scottish and colonial USA though.
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Did somebody say they were making a Scotch "booty" call? image

I agree there is something about the designs of those coins. I have never sold a Scot coin either. And I don't see them for sale very often!
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE