Home Precious Metals
Options

Westminster Mint

Anyone ever buy off of them? They have some bad write ups on this scam site. I just wanted to know if anyone has ever done business with them? Thank in advance

Comments

• Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    What scam site?
  • Options
    Ripoff report

I have nothing against any company's just reading online. They look like they have good prices!
  • Options
    C0INB0YC0INB0Y Posts: 627 ✭✭

<< <i>Ripoff report

I have nothing against any company's just reading online. They look like they have good prices! >>

look Too *good* to me.
    I was ‘COINB0Y' with 4812 posts and ‘Expert Collector’ ranking (Joined in 2006).
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday was the first time I'd ever heard of them, but that may not mean anything.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761
    I had them saved in my bookmarks but never bought anything from them.

There was a ripoff report for Goldmart as well which, in my experience, is a good company.
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options
    tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    The items there didn't sound that big, like normal interaction complaints and back and forth.
    COA
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Just ordered 12 oz., I'll let you know if I experience any problems. Their website looks pretty legit and the terms seem standard.
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    I have purchased 100 oz quantity 1 oz rounds from them on several occasions and have had no issues. When I wired them the funds instead of check it did not seem to make much of a difference on ship date. I have some gold on order through them right now and not too concerned.......

Hope this gives you a better feeling about them. No issues here

Tom
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Placed my order for 12 oz. last week. Sent a check. Payment arrived and processed yesterday afternoon.
    Notified today via email of a delay:
    Due to heavy volume, it is taking us a few weeks instead of a few days to ship orders out. As soon as it ships, I will be able to update your online order with tracking information.

Very prompt and polite. Faster than I expected. Not thrilled about the back order but I've heard it before from many vendors so it wasn't a huge surprise. At least my price was locked in at the lower rate! Better than paying more per oz and having it today! image
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE