Home Precious Metals

FYI: Westminster Mint silver Buffalo rounds at $24.92 each....

mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
Just received the email.
Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more

Comments

• mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    $24.49

I'm sure there is a S/H/I charge

Ray
  • tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    3% if using a CC on check out. Not bad really for a small order...considering the cost. (being $10.75 shipping for a $150 test order)

<< <i>$24.49

I'm sure there is a S/H/I charge

Ray >>

COA
  • LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Just ordered 12 rounds. Only one buffalo though - they have a bunch of designs at that price!

ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long before they ship?
    Smitty, I mailed a check last week. It says 10 days but they processed the money yesterday and emailed this today:

Due to heavy volume, it is taking us a few weeks instead of a few days to ship orders out. As soon as it ships, I will be able to update your online order with tracking information.

I believe my order was locked in for the $24.49 price, since it has been "processed" and "marked as payment received" but just FYI they now charge over $25 / oz.
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

Shipped today!!!!!!!

I'd say that's pretty darn fast. A week after the order was received, and under 48 hours since payment processed.
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE