Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

NGC Peace dollars 314xxxxx AT? leather pouch hoard?

2»

Comments

• Options
    stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!
  • Options
    stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Years ago I didn't want to believe it either. I became convinced. I've seen enough of these in person also. Matter fact a whole bunch. >>

Still going on about these eh? image You can always pay almost 2K for the ones here that don't want anything at all to believe folks from the past years that just might know a little something about these. If they are confident of these. BUY! Then try and sell them for some of these prices we see. There are some very nice looking ones out there with a certain pattern that can not be mistaken. I haven't seen any in a while. I'm not here to debate etc. but if I can help somebody learn a little sumthing..... great. If I had the energy I would pull out an old computer and show at least 20-30 of these.
    Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!
  • Options
    vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
    AT or not, AnkurJ's 1924 is a beauty!
    References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file