Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Heritage - A Superior Platform

ZoharZohar Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
I had a dissapointing run being outbid on most pieces early on.

However, I give Heritage tremendous credit for jumping in to assist me as our company ISP blocked ha.com as I neared the auction start preventing me access. Cris Bierrenbach and support team jumped in and handled my bids by phone with a personal touch. This continued this evening with a call by Warren Tucker asking if I need assistance in bidding.

Heritage is a well oiled machine and people working there are clearly passionate about what they do and try hard to make the experience favorable for all involved. As someone who runs a business, it is a pleasure to see.

Now the only downside is having this highly efficient platform draw lots of bidder interest driving up prices on pieces that I wanted to take home image

Comments

• Options
    1960NYGiants1960NYGiants Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭✭

You were luckier than I. I went 0 for 12. Very strong bidding for the high grade Canadian material with most exceeding top estimate.

Except the 1936 dot cent: only brought $210k against a $250k est. I was able to watch this one hammer on the live feed. The winning bid came in as a cut bid in the 2nd round of going once, twice, ...
    Gene

Life member #369 of the Royal Canadian Numismatic Association
    Member of Canadian Association of Token Collectors

Collector of:
    Canadian coins and pre-confederation tokens
    Darkside proof/mint sets dated 1960
    My Ebay
  • Options
    JCMhoustonJCMhouston Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭
    I agree, I don't think anyone else is even in the ballpark as far as their online system.
  • Options
    MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I agree, I don't think anyone else is even in the ballpark as far as their online system. >>

NOT . EVEN . CLOSE !!!

• Options
    rec78rec78 Posts: 5,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I agree, I don't think anyone else is even in the ballpark as far as their online system. >>

NOT . EVEN . CLOSE !!! >>

"Ditto"