Home Sports Talk
Options

Photo from Boston Marathon

BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
I'm sure a lot of you have already seen this, but I wanted to post it for those who haven't. It's a picture of the eight year old who was killed in the bombing. For my money it's one of the most gut-wrenching pictures I've ever seen.

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Agreed. It eats me up when i see anyone, especially a child, get killed by some lunatic. This picture was taken at his school after his teacher discussed the trayvon martin case.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    Was purposefully waiting for the first Boston Marathon thread to start. Hard to believe it took 2 days. I guess its a sign of where this MB is lately.

Very cool pre-game tribute last night before the B's game. If you have 5 minutes, you should find the YouTube video.

• Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the bombers mothers says her sons are angelsimage
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worse yet, the mother thinks they were framed !!

Wasn't she a shop lifter at Lord and Taylor? Not the one near the bomb scene.
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    Very tough to look at that picture and not be upset about how easily our immigration system was manipulated to give 2 Chechen morons a free pass into the country.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    ExodusExodus Posts: 348 ✭✭✭
    And make no mistake about it, that innocent, cute, adorable young American kid lost his life because of another Muslim nut job.

Then American Muslim leaders in America have the nerve to get on tv and tell us how islam is a peaceful religion.
    You've got entire freakin' nutjob countries over in the middle east who torture women, by raping them and then killing them. They kill people who reject mohammed, they
    kill jews just for being jews, and they burn churches and kill and torture christians just for being christians.
    They are nothing but animals.

BTW, you never hear the "peaceful" muslims ever rising up against the nut jobs. So they are just part of the problem, and are just as bad as the lunatics in my book.

• Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭

<< <i>And make no mistake about it, that innocent, cute, adorable young American kid lost his life because of another Muslim nut job.

Then American Muslim leaders in America have the nerve to get on tv and tell us how islam is a peaceful religion.
    You've got entire freakin' nutjob countries over in the middle east who torture women, by raping them and then killing them. They kill people who reject mohammed, they
    kill jews just for being jews, and they burn churches and kill and torture christians just for being christians.

BTW, you never hear the "peaceful" muslims ever rising up against the nut jobs. So they are just part of the problem, and are just as bad as the lunatics in my book. >>

Until the peaceful law-abiding Muslims learn to control and influence this radical faction of their religion, I think more and more people will tend to agree with you Exodus.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>And make no mistake about it, that innocent, cute, adorable young American kid lost his life because of another Muslim nut job.

BTW, you never hear the "peaceful" muslims ever rising up against the nut jobs. So they are just part of the problem, and are just as bad as the lunatics in my book. >>

Until the peaceful law-abiding Muslims learn to control and influence this radical faction of their religion, I think more and more people will tend to agree with you Exodus. >>

For Cultures , even in this country , it is considered anathema to even contemplate controlling or eliminating the portion of their culture that most consider sociopathic in is actions and thoughts , as the thoughts control the actions . What's even scarier , is when the culture embraces the horrible behavior , which doesn't promote societal growth and can only continue is some sort of parasitic relationship . The imprudent must and can only survive off the efforts and energies of the prudent . I found it fascinating , when there was recent talk about entitlement reform , the President called this " Social Genocide ".
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bless his little heart.

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>Bless his little heart.

Dave >>

I agree. It's just incredibly sad.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,613 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Until the peaceful law-abiding Muslims learn to control and influence this radical faction of their religion, I think more and more people will tend to agree with you Exodus. >>

Bottom line 99% of Islam = Using Religion as an excuse to be a thug.

And the whole thing is incredibly sad, 3 lives lost and many people with catastrophic life changing injuries because of these scumbags, Oh and yes the United States did give these guys welfare and other benefits.