Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

WTB - RARE PLASTIC!!

Any rare plastic TPG collectibles related to PCGS, NGC, defunct TPG's or old defunct coin auction houses , for example:

Advertising that includes coins (no print advertising, please),
eCollector slabs,
Old pre-PCGS David Hall graded plastic flips especially with the brown inserts (don't need any more blue label Buffs, Jeffs, Mercs, WLH's or Frankies),
PCGS Luncheon slabs currently need JEFFERSON
Hard to find sample slabs from ANY TPG - regular and errors, 2012 "duo" sample slab,
Old hard to find regular and error slabs - PCGS generation 3.0 Doily, 6.0, 6.1 (Ty1 or T1, T2 or T3 w/o barcode/series), Regency etc.
Harder to find DOILY designs or denominations - esp. doily w/o white stripe under the barcode or w/o PCGS at the top (3.20),
1st gen. PCGS rattler with WHITE label , any coin,
Rare Authentic OGH's (1921, 1922, before 1917 or after 1929),
1938-D MS66 Buff 5c PCGS gen. 2.5, 3.5, 6.0,
Old auction house boxes (Bowers and Ruddy or Merena, ANR, Stacks and older) reasonably priced or,
What have you!

If you have type coins that I need in PCGS "Collectible Holders",
PM me with details - especially need 1/2 cent, large cent, FE/IHC, all BARBER, DB, CBH reeded edge, Seated, Early $1, $1-$20 gold, patterns, etc.

Fast payment for the right material. References available on request.
"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That almost looks like the list Mike & Frank on American Pickers hand folks when knocking on their front door imageimage
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>That almost looks like the list Mike & Frank on American Pickers hand folks when knocking on their front door imageimage >>

This, and I now consider you a plastic whore!image All that really matters is that you are enjoying what you do.
  • LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drunner is the Doily "naughty girl" - I'm the plastic (maybe silicone......) equivalent.... image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent. imageimage

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

Updates on the OP. image

ttt...

• REALGATORREALGATOR Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

1st gen. PCGS rattler with WHITE label , any coin,

Are these the ones where the cert. number always begins with 108?

Yep - you got one?

• REALGATORREALGATOR Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 28, 2016 5:09AM

Just checked. Nope, the lowest cert. number I have begins with 208. Good luck with the search.
    Closest thing I've got on your list is a 1907 IHC MS65RB in a rattler.

• KoinickerKoinicker Posts: 289 ✭✭✭

PM sent