Home Sports Talk

Bryce Harper

Goes deep on the 2nd pitch he sees of the year. Dude is gonna have a monster year I think. Love watching him play.

Comments

• GB5HOFGB5HOF Posts: 590
    and he's just hit his second in his second AB of the year...
  • JustinsShoeboxJustinsShoebox Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭
    Off to a great start for sure! Also nice to see Strasburg open up with a W. I like watching the young talent go to work over there.

Justin
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Nats are stacked. Wouldn't be shocked to see Harper as MVP and Strass as Cy Young..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>The Nats are stacked. Wouldn't be shocked to see Harper as MVP and Strass as Cy Young.. >>

Tim ... HOWEVER, NOBODY in MLB has a better record than our Mets this year. They are the most productive team in baseball so far this year (averaging 11 runs per game) and not only does Jon Niese lead the majors in wins, he also leads the Majors in batting average!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,462 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>The Nats are stacked. Wouldn't be shocked to see Harper as MVP and Strass as Cy Young.. >>

Tim ... HOWEVER, NOBODY in MLB has a better record than our Mets this year. They are the most productive team in baseball so far this year (averaging 11 runs per game) and not only does Jon Niese lead the majors in wins, he also leads the Majors in batting average! >>

Yea and the Sox are no joke either guys, freakin leading their Division and tied for the MLB best in wins's
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Paul ... Let's end the season NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,462 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Paul ... Let's end the season NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>

Agreed! image
    Yep....I'm fine ending it. My Tigers are 1-0.
  • JustinsShoeboxJustinsShoebox Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Yep....I'm fine ending it. My Tigers are 1-0. >>

Man I miss Torii. Glad he went to a productive club. Looks like he did fairly well yesterday in the opener for Detroit.

Justin
    He did...and another great clubhouse guy.