Home Precious Metals
Options

*** The Official April 2013 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***

If you have any precious metal items that you are selling, please post a reply to this thread with description, photos would really help, asking price, and accepted methods of payment.

If you have any precious metal items that you are actively looking to purchase, post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for and what you're willing to pay``.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of April 2013, when May comes around we'll start a new thread and this one will no longer be active.
The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009

Comments

• Options
    nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options
    kalshaconkalshacon Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    (2) 1990 1/20th Gold Pandas in OMP, $155/each delivered

(2) 2012 1/20th Gold Pandas PCGS MS70 First Strike China Flag Label, $135/each plus shipping

NGC MS67 1984 1/10 Gold Panda, Copper spot under the Panda and a tiny one under the date on the reverse, $225 delivered

2013 Silver Pandas, $38/each plus shipping

1 lonely un-sealed 1/2 oz wolf (itchy, scratchy) at $25 plus shipping
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sold sold sold.
    bob
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that was a really neat gold nugget there!! image

Anyways, traded one of the coins last month, so I now have two $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagles available for sale or trade.

1899 $20 - XF coin with a couple of scratches across Liberty and lots of small marks

1902-S $20 - XF coin with a few scratches and plenty of marks

Will sell for $1700 per coin... but would also consider offers (particularly if you want both) or trades for certified coins.
    If you want the pair I'll do $3350.

imageimage

imageimage

Thanks for looking, please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Mike
  • Options
    Wanted Perth Mint Silver Lunars Kooks and Koalas

looking to fill some wholes in my Perth Mint collection. Looking for all of the following Silver in BU condition only, if not in original capsules it is NOT a deal breaker. Singles or rolls are fine.

Lunar series 1 and 2 in sizes of 1 oz and 1/2 oz

Kookaburra 1 oz size 96,99,02,06

Koalas 1 oz 2008

Let me know if you are looking to sell. Thanks!

Roc
  • Options
    CyStaterCyStater Posts: 681 ✭✭✭
    sold
  • Options
    vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
    Purchased with the intention of keeping them, but then I bought a whole lot of other stuff and looking to sell a little so I can buy more stuff. : ) All 1/10th oz American Gold Eagles. PP + 3% or PP gift or check or Amazon Payments or Dwolla. Prefer to sell the whole lot to one person, or at least all of the raw coins to one person. Shipping is a flat $5 regardless of quantity or free if you buy 6 or more coins. All unsold pieces will be sold to dealer within a day or two.

ALL SOLD. Thanks!

1. 2011 Proof with box and cert
    2. 1999 NGC MS69
    3. 2009 PCGS MS70 First Strike
    4. 2005 PCGS MS68
    5. 2011 PCGS MS69 25th Anniversary John Mercanti Signed label
    6. 1997 NGC MS69
    7. Raw 1986, 1997, 1999, 1999, 2000 (orange toning), 2001 all in air-tites - SOLD

Best offer on everything else. Since I'm still a new member here, I'm willing to ship first, to established members.

References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sold

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    PPG or Postal money orders are accepted. I will take a check if we've done prior business.
    Everything that I am offering is guaranteed genuine or your money back. Thanks for looking.

$75 face in a mix of Walkers, Franks & '64 Kennedys (no, I will not break up. This is being sold all as a Lot) No slicks, all clear & readable dates. $1615 delivered using Registered mail.

10 oz old pour Engelhard, weighs right on the nut despite the shaving on the reverse. $365 delivered.

5 oz APMEX bar still in original packaging. $165 delivered.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking to buy some old poured Engelhard bars from 5 oz up to 50 oz size. What do you have?

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    collectallcollectall Posts: 202 ✭✭
    sold
    collector of gold and silver bullion..Owner of "aaa trash be gone" buffalo ny
    references for completed transactions : smittys , guitarwes , vetter, JamesM , durexmetals, luke marshall ,perry hall, indiananationals,tamu15 , freechance , wdrob, jimineez1
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Looking to buy some old poured Engelhard bars from 5 oz up to 50 oz size. What do you have?

Speaking only to the 5 oz'er, hope you're ready to pay up image As predicted, they're going up even when Spot has fallen 10%. (Not that Spot plays into them as a be all end all)

If you can find them, they're $325+ now but we both know this is just the way eBay works, but still, they are going up.

To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭
    Sold. image
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    TTT
    Becky
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sold.
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭
    Bump to the top
  • Options
    TTT to get it back on the first page. I guess most of you guys aren't selling at these prices.

• Options
    one roll of average cir Washington quarters $210 plus shipping.
  • Options
    AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭
    Lot withdrawn image
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
  • Options
    gdavis70gdavis70 Posts: 256 ✭✭✭

I am interested in buying a nice gold nugget if anyone wants to part with one. something chunky, like between 1 and 3 ounces.

PM me if you have something.
  • Options
    i have 42.95 in 90% silver at 21 x is $902.00
    4.70 rossy dimes
    4.25 wash quarters
    8.00 kennedy halfs
    26.00 franklin halfs

129 40% kennedy halfs ask price is $475

on ebay they are asking $350 im selling for $250.00 OBO

$75 obo

1928 lowball registry anacs fr2 $140 OBO

1928 peace pcgs au58 cac $410 sorry old pic

1883 $2.5 gold rare date ngc au details last one in this details grade sold on HA.com for 1400.00 i am asking $800.00

1879s pcgs doily ms64 $170

1880s pcgs doily ms64 $170

1943d pcgs doily ms65 $260

1931s buffalo nickel pcgs doily ms65+ cac $600 this coin looks way undergraded to me

i will take paypal no fee option or check or money order
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut
  • Options
    pragmaticgoatpragmaticgoat Posts: 834 ✭✭✭
    Gone Fishin

BST references:
    jdimmick;Gerard;wondercoin;claychaser;agentjim007;CCC2010;guitarwes;TAMU15;Zubie;mariner67;segoja;Smittys;kaz;CARDSANDCOINS;FadeToBlack;
    jrt103;tizofthe;bronze6827;mkman;Scootersdad;AllCoinsRule;coindeuce;dmarks;piecesofme; and many more
  • Options

$350 Delivered (check/mo/PP Gift)

• Options
    BanemorthBanemorth Posts: 986 ✭✭✭
    Looking to trade a PR67+ 1942 PCGS CAC Walker. Would love to have an ounce of gold or stack of silver.

Pics are in this thread:

http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=7&threadid=856956
    Justin From Jersey

Successful Transactions With: JoeLewis, Mkman123, Harry779, Grote15, gdavis70, Kryptonitecomics
  • Options
    TTT to get it back on the first page.

• Options
    greghansengreghansen Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭
    Have a couple of common gold items a friend wants to liquidate quickly.

*****THIS IS SOLD*******First is a 2006-W $50 Buffalo Proof 1 oz. coin with all original mint issued packaging. $1,500 shipped by check. Plus 3% by Paypal

****BOTH ITEMS SOLD, thank you*****

The second is a 1978 1 oz. Kruggarand. $1,450 shipped by check. Plus 3% by Paypal.

Greg Hansen, Melbourne, FL Click here for any current EBAY auctions Multiple "Circle of Trust" transactions over 14 years on forum

• Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭

<< <i>TTT to get it back on the first page. >>

Becky
  • Options
    Weekend bumpi image
  • Options
    collectallcollectall Posts: 202 ✭✭
    greghanson i tried to inbox ya about sum gold,, but your pm box is off...
    collector of gold and silver bullion..Owner of "aaa trash be gone" buffalo ny
    references for completed transactions : smittys , guitarwes , vetter, JamesM , durexmetals, luke marshall ,perry hall, indiananationals,tamu15 , freechance , wdrob, jimineez1
  • Options
    gdavis70gdavis70 Posts: 256 ✭✭✭
  • Options

<< <i>I have $60.00 in Franklins assorted years. There is one Walking Liberty in there to make $60.00.

I'd sell for $1000 delivered. >>

PM sent
    successful transactions with: vpr, robman, piecesofme, metalsman, gdavis70, agentjim007, ranshdow and more to come!
  • Options
    SOLD ---- WITHDRAW
    Small Lot of 90% Silver

$8.25 Face Value @ $20.5 x face dlvd = $169.13

********* Lot Consist Of *****
    $2 Face Dimes
    $6 Face Halves
    $0.25 Face Standing Lib Qtr

PM if interested. Thanks
    Always Buying Modern Gold, Silver, & Platinum Eagles.
  • Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For sale PCGS $5 Gold Commemoratives all in 1st generation BLUE PCGS holders. They all have some toning. Postal MO.
    Many, many PCGS BST transactions, all problem free.

These are all better date.
    1992-W Columbus PCGS PR69DCAM
    1992-W Olympic PCGS MS69
    1993-W Madison PCGS MS69
    1994-W World Cup PCGS MS69

I want to sell all four as one lot. ***SOLD***.
  • Options
    MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    2 Rolls sold.
  • Options
    Still looking for older poured silver bars---J-M, Engelhard, or anything unusual. Will pay whatever premium that makes sense.

• Options
    gene1978gene1978 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭
    Looking for 90% Lots. Let me know what you have and we can go from there.
    GOOD BST DEALS: cohodk, mikescoins, GritsMan, spinaker2000,
    My Ebay Auctions
  • Options
    UNLVinoUNLVino Posts: 416
    Tt due to potential negative experience I may have to share. I am giving seller one more chance to do the right thing on sale made 4/22 where payment cleared on 4/26. I have been given many excuses and I have been very patient. That is why I am giving one last chance to this seller.
  • Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Tt due to potential negative experience I may have to share. I am giving seller one more chance to do the right thing on sale made 4/22 where payment cleared on 4/26. I have been given many excuses and I have been very patient. That is why I am giving one last chance to this seller. >>

dang tee135 back in action?...
    keceph `anah
  • Options

<< <i>Tt due to potential negative experience I may have to share. I am giving seller one more chance to do the right thing on sale made 4/22 where payment cleared on 4/26. I have been given many excuses and I have been very patient. That is why I am giving one last chance to this seller. >>

You may want to repeat this post in the May BST thread. Sorry to hear about this. The success of the BST depends on the trust and faith people have in the fellow forum members here and a few bad players can cause people to lose faith in the BST and ruin it for everyone.