Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Need help creating a set in PSA/DNA set registry

Hello,

I would like to create a set in PSA's set registry for my 1951 Bowman auto set and I just simply can't figure it out. Could anyone help?

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    One more question, I have all of my 51's slabbed and graded "Authentic" no card grade. Will this bar me from building a set registry?

Thanks again!
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    First and foremost, welcome to the boards!

Did you send in a request to list the set, along with 3 certs from cards in the set? that will put it on the list. How long that takes to get it on the registry depends on who else requests it- the more popular the demand for the set, the higher up the list it goes.
    Did you submit a spreadsheet with suggested weighting? That will help move it up a bit too. Weighting is based on the value of the card in PSA 8, but the rarity of the autograph will outweigh the card itself in a few cases. I'd suggest you not the reason for the scarcity and the increased weight on the spreadsheet, including the date of death.
    Best of luck.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    kwtozkwtoz Posts: 352 ✭✭
    Hi...

Welcome aboard.

On PSA's web site, go to "PSA Set Registry", then select "Set Requests". In the first sentence, select "request form".

Your request show show up on the list in the next couple of days.

You'll have to be patient, as the list is long. There are currently more than 30 requests above one of mine that I submitted in mid-February.

Cards graded Authentic are treated as PSA 1.
    Kevin Thomas
  • Options
    thank you very much both of you! Information was very helpful

Another question if I may.

If I'd like to do the set registry of a popular set, say 1975 topps, can I just start adding them? Or do I have to request that as well?
  • Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    You have to have one card from the particular set to start any set in the registry.
    For example 1 PSA graded 1978 Topps card and you could start a 78 set.
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options
    Thank you Jackstraw from Wichita, looking forward towards joining the set registry.

Now, to load these thousands of PSA slabs into the system image