04/30/2013 2013 United States Mint Congratulations Set

(l8-)>>

Comments

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2013 United States Mint Happy Birthday Coin Set $19.95
    2013 United States Mint Congratulations Set $64.95

I'll note the Birthyear set is also $19.95
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm. Probably a proof set with a special Congratulations packaging.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options

Happy Birthday! This is the first year this special occasion set is being offered by the United States Mint, and it is ideal for any birthday celebration!

This set contains five 2013-dated coins in proof quality. The packaging includes an outer sleeve and inside folder. On both the front of the sleeve and the front of the folder, along with the United States Mint logo, are the words “Happy Birthday!” and “2013 United States Mint Happy Birthday Coin Set.” The coins are encapsulated in the folder and the front (heads side) and back (tails side) of each coin can be seen in the folder. The packaging design includes images of gift boxes and balloons. There is also a space to write a personalized message to the recipient.
    The 2013 United States Mint Happy Birthday Coin Set features one each of the following coins:

Kennedy half-dollar
    America the Beautiful Quarters® Program coin with the reverse design featuring Mount Rushmore National Memorial
    Roosevelt dime
    Jefferson nickel
    Lincoln penny

The Certificate of Authenticity is printed on the back of the folder and coin specifications appear on the back of the sleeve, along with the official seal of the Department of the Treasury.
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

Celebrate any special occasion! This is the first year this special occasion set is being offered by the United States Mint, and it will suit many different occasions, such as weddings, anniversaries, retirements, graduations and milestone birthdays!

This set contains one of the United States Mint’s most popular coins, a 2013 American Eagle One Ounce Silver Proof Coin. The packaging includes an outer sleeve and inside folder. On both the front of the sleeve and the front of the folder, along with the United States Mint logo, are the words “Congratulations!,” “2013 United States Mint Congratulations Set” and “American Eagle One Ounce Silver Proof Coin.” The coin is encapsulated in the folder and the front (heads side) and back (tails side) of the coin can be seen in the folder. The packaging design includes images of silver and gold ribbons. There is also a space to write a personalized message to the recipient.

The Certificate of Authenticity is printed on the back of the folder and coin specifications appear on the back of the sleeve, along with the official seal of the Department of Treasury.
  • Options
    OverdateOverdate Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PCGS special labels coming?

My Adolph A. Weinman signature :)

• Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options

<< <i>PCGS special labels coming? >>

second strike!
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At Wall Mart they have falling prices, at the Mint they have falling value for the price.image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file