Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB.. Charles Barnabe baseball card

I'm looking for Charles Barnabe card.
Anybody have one to sell?
Thanks,
John
Many, many perfect transactions with other members. Ask please.

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    In case anyone else was as clueless as I was:

Charles Edward Barnabe (June 12, 1900 – August 16, 1977) was a pitcher in Major League Baseball. He played for the Chicago White Sox.[

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

<< <i>In case anyone else was as clueless as I was:

Charles Edward Barnabe (June 12, 1900 – August 16, 1977) was a pitcher in Major League Baseball. He played for the Chicago White Sox.[ >>

Yes that is correct.
    Would this be more appropriately placed in 'Vintage Sportscard Trading' ?
    Thanks,
    John
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    On Ebay there is an index card with his signature .------ Sonny
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    No John ... you posted in the correct place ... just that I had never heard of him before.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    I'm wondering if Barnabe ever had a card...Nothing in the pop report. Played in 1927, 1928
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options

<< <i>I'm wondering if Barnabe ever had a card...Nothing in the pop report. Played in 1927, 1928 >>

I'm not exactly sure why I have the recollection that he did have a card, but I do believe he did.
    Very short career (professionally), but a small town local kid who made good, if only briefly.
    ------

<< <i> On Ebay there is an index card with his signature .------ Sonny >>

Yeah I saw that too Sonny. Nice penmanship don't you agree? Certainly better than my own.
    ----

Thanks for the responses.
    John