Home U.S. Coin Forum

Young Numismatists Of America

Anybody want to help me make a Young Numismatists of America or an American Association of Young numismatists? Please help! I am despret yn!
Taylor
Also known as coinman101---
I am a YN and I do not want anybody to question my IQ Level! I don't know everything and came here to learn! image

Comments

• CoinZipCoinZip Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭
    Starting an organization is a HUGE responsibility.

I would suggest that you thoroughly research whats involved. A very easy way to learn how an organization operates is to join one and observe how they conduct meetings, organize functions, and many other vital operations.

Coin Club Benefit auctions ..... View the Lots

• << <i>Starting an organization is a HUGE responsibility.

I would suggest that you thoroughly research whats involved. A very easy way to learn how an organization operates is to join one and observe how they conduct meetings, organize functions, and many other vital operations. >>

Yeah...I am a member of FCC, ANA, CSNA, and PSNA.
    I am a YN and I do not want anybody to question my IQ Level! I don't know everything and came here to learn! image
  • bidaskbidask Posts: 13,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check this out Young Numismatists ANA.
    I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

• << <i>Check this out Young Numismatists ANA. >>

Already did. image
    Taylor

<< <i>

<< <i>Check this out Young Numismatists ANA. >>

Already did. image
    Taylor >>

What did you think? Are you going to use their services?

• << <i>

<< <i>

Already did. image
    Taylor >>

What did you think? Are you going to use their services? >>

I already do take advangtage of them. image
    Taylor

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Already did. image
    Taylor >>

What did you think? Are you going to use their services? >>

I already do take advangtage of them. image
    Taylor >>

• CoinCastCoinCast Posts: 508 ✭✭✭
    I think the ANA tried in the past and it ended up having little entrance. Though in the age of the internet it could have more potential, as cost could be very low using email, Facebook, so on. The ANA already does a good job though, but something run by YNs would be interesting.
    Luis, fellow YN

Edit: I would probably join something like that if it was a real deal.

Numismatist @WitterCoin

• MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,892 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already do take advangtage of them.

What would you like to do with the YNA that you can't already do with the ANA?
    Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • CoinZipCoinZip Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭
    Some issues to think about.

1. Will the club hold regular meetings at a physical location?

2. Will the club be incorporated or just a group of like minded people getting together to discuss things?

Coin Club Benefit auctions ..... View the Lots

• << <i>Some issues to think about.

1. Will the club hold regular meetings at a physical location?

2. Will the club be incorporated or just a group of like minded people getting together to discuss things? >>

Ok, I will think about these...
    Taylor

Eric
  • valente151valente151 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭
    Not sure if Will (GoldenEyeNumismatics) or Chris still maintain or do anything with this, but check it out.
    AAYN

Have you had an opportunity to attend the ANA's Summer Seminar. Being able to meet and network with other YNs from across the country is a major benefit.

• << <i>Not sure if Will (GoldenEyeNumismatics) or Chris still maintain or do anything with this, but check it out.
    AAYN

Have you had an opportunity to attend the ANA's Summer Seminar. Being able to meet and network with other YNs from across the country is a major benefit. >>

Chris still runs YN programs in the Northeast, but I haven't been able to do much with the YNs in the past couple years. I don't know if Chris still updates the site.

• << <i>Not sure if Will (GoldenEyeNumismatics) or Chris still maintain or do anything with this, but check it out.
    AAYN

Have you had an opportunity to attend the ANA's Summer Seminar. Being able to meet and network with other YNs from across the country is a major benefit. >>

No, I havent had the opputunity. My parents wont let me apply for a scholarship this year. Maybe next year.
    Taylor

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file