Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Book - American Silver Eagles by John Mercanti - SOLD

Hardcover. Brand new, never used 2012 edition. Free + (actual cost of bubble mailer + media mail shipping) (no tracking). Will ship first and msg you the shipping cost. Once you receive the book, you can paypal me the money. Paypal + 3% or PP gift + 0%. : )

Total cost should be $5 or less, depending on what the bubble mailer costs. If it gets lost, I'll eat the shipping fees. What's life without a bit of risk? : )

Established members only please and someone who wants to keep the book.

First one to PM me with their address gets it.

Thanks,
-V
References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.

Comments

• vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
    And, please reply to the thread here. In case folks feel this is some sort of a scam to get members' personal information, so they know right away that the book is sold!
    References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.
  • epcjimi1epcjimi1 Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭
    I'm in.
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Here's the rules
    and you're only allowed to bump your own thread once a day

Welcome to tbe BST. Make sure your private messages are enabled in your profile settings so people can send you a message and you be able to read it.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
    Sorry. Didn't mean to bump it. Won't do it again.... except this one time. Thanks!
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Sorry. Didn't mean to bump it. Won't do it again.... except this one time. Thanks! >>

Ya know something? You were giving something away. I don't think the majority of folks would be such hard@$$es on something like this, so don't worry about it.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    True that Bochiman, my apology to the OP. I didn't realize this was a freebee. My bad, I'm sorry for being a d1ck.
    Go ahead...post the pic of egg on face LOL
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.