Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1Q dinero on the horizon

Approximately how much firepower will you have (if you care to share), and what are you going to pillage from FreeBay? Roughly $30 here, and methinks I'm going to tie a bandana around my eyes, light up a cig and carve into a late 70's-ish rack pack.

Comments

• Options
    I'll have about 35 bucks, give or take. Chances are I'll be using it to pick up another PSA 7-8 card for my '56 Topps set.
    'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
    -CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
    *Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA
  • Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭
    Just over $16. Pretty sad. I'll just take a discount on my next purchase, not really eyeing anything with such a small amount.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    just under $24 here.....should be just enough to meet my goal of obtaining 5,752,643,001 rack packs from 1988 Topps baseball as long as i don't get shilled.
  • Options
    orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A little over $11 here. Ill just put it towards whatever the next thing i buy is. Not really eyeing anything specific.
    What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    Around $40.

I have a few items I'm looking at , that finishes tomorrow . I'll pay for some , then pay for the rest with the other .---- Sonny
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    I just joined today. Where have I been? Oh well