Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1988 Georgia McDag Bill Goldberg PSA 10 Gem Mint and many others on EBAY now...

Dpeck100

I listed some of the cards from my recent submission on EBAY so check them out. Some pretty cool stuff.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    What's with the high heels?
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife Michelle wanted me to list them for her.

Maybe your wife would look good in some Christian Louboutin's!

These were originally $1,100 so $459 is a great price! image

• Options
    tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    You might get some action on the high heels auction if you had pics of her wearing them! image
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭

<< <i>You might get some action on the high heels auction if you had pics of her wearing them! image >>

LOL... At a minimum, those shoe prices certainly make the Goldberg look more affordable, relatively speaking.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    Goldberg, or the shoes? I'll take Stone Cold since I know nothing about heels. I think DPeck should have tried them on for the boards here with his Rollins All Star card as the header of the message!
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping to win a couple of items. The Goldberg has been on my want list for some time but I may be waiting for an 8 or 9 to come along as I think the sale on the 10 may top my price limit. Congrats on the grades!
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options
    Thank you for the kind words and interest in my cards.

Good luck!

• Options
    These end tonight.