Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Tape

ebay purchase showed up today in the mail; don't you just hate it when you receive a slabbed card purchase and find that the seller has put super sticky tape on the slab when packaging it up to send it to you? Just sayin'...

I don't care whether there's tape on a top loader or card saver since those just get thrown away, but come on, how careless do you have to be to tape a slab?

Comments

• itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    i will say less careless than leaving your dog in the car on a hot summer day with the windows rolled up, but more careless than dropping your scoop of double fudge ripple from the top of your cone because you suddenly turned your head to observe a hot blonde supermodel walking towards you.
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    I usually wrap the card in a piece of copy paper first and then package the card. This way if the tape gets stuck to something, it will be the copy paper.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • JMDVMJMDVM Posts: 950 ✭✭✭
    Happened to me yesterday, and thought should I start a thread? Glad I'm not alone.
  • fur72fur72 Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    I always ship graded in these inside of a bubble mailer if they are not in one already.

• << <i>I always ship graded in these inside of a bubble mailer if they are not in one already.

image >>

A lot of sellers send me cards in these Ultra Pro Graded Card Sleeves. A very nice added touch, very professional, makes you feel like they care. So all you sellers out there may want to add that nice little added service to your customers!