Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Sealed box of 2001 Topps Heritage: Rip it or Keep it?

Most of you who know me are aware that I'm a ripper, not a keeper. After pulling a PSA 9 Yount out of a '75 rack, all bets were off. But I do have a sealed box of 2001 Heritage. Since the box has no big RCs in it, the hits are really just the autos, as far as I know. But is there any value in keeping the box sealed? I'm not sure if it being the first year of Heritage (and in the classic '52 format) may have any future value.

Thoughts?

2.5 is pretty much my speed.

Comments

• Options
    WaltWalt Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭
    I will buy it from you. LMK if it is for sale.

Thanks
    W
  • Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭
    I am sure you will find many takers for it if priced right. I would also be interested in it at the right price. I have my third master set I am trying to complete and could use some of the SP's that are in that box.
    I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • Options
    considering you have people salivating over the box...I'd leave it unopened. Fight the urge to rip.
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    I would just sell it sealed.
  • Options
    86nova86nova Posts: 187 ✭✭

WTT
    Need NAP of Cabrera

Would trade one of the following: Braun, Verlander,Darvish, Mauer, Cain, or McCutchen (all NAPs).

Send PM---- Thanks Craig in Ohio
  • Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

<< <i>considering you have people salivating over the box...I'd leave it unopened. Fight the urge to rip. >>

This. image
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    lwehlerslwehlers Posts: 868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sell it. the money for the box is greater then the value you will get out of opening it.
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    That's the first year, right? The Griffey refractor in that set goes for huge dollars. I'm sure others do as well. Sell Mortimer!