Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

gazzdart444 selling stolen cards on Ebay BEWARE

Guy sold cards stolen from me in Florida. He is selling the same cards from a "front" address in Ohio. Too bad he shipped items from his Florida address. He sold my Stolen cards to a dealer in another state. Cards verified by PSA cert #s. BEWARE OF THIS CROOK!!!

Also runs under vintage_50s.

He is selling 1975 Topps certified an unopened packs. Trust him??? He was thrown off ebay selling the same cards from another name (anna0168).

also runs screen business in Florida. Checked out web site. He had a professional trade association listed. Association reported him as a non-member and illegally listing affliation. I think this tells a little about him. Would u trust unopened material from a scam artist?????

Comments

• Options

<< <i>Guy sold cards stolen from me in Florida. He is selling the same cards from a "front" address in Ohio. Too bad he shipped items from his Florida address. He sold my Stolen cards to a dealer in another state. Cards verified by PSA cert #s. BEWARE OF THIS CROOK!!!

Also runs under vintage_50s.

He is selling 1975 Topps certified an unopened packs. Trust him??? He was thrown off ebay selling the same cards from another name (anna0168).

also runs screen business in Florida. web site joescreen.com Checked it out. He had a professional trade association listed. Association reported him as a non-member and illegally listing affliation. I think this tells a little about him. Would u trust unopened material from a scam artist????? >>

Where in Ohio does he live?
    Looking for 1950 Bowman football PSA 7's
  • Options

The guy who stiffed me is in Pompano Beach,FL...The guy now "selling my stuff lists North Royalton, Ohio as an address. However stolen cards were still being shipped from the Pompano Beach address where I originally sent the cards.

Any help with the police there?? Attorney general in Ohio couldn't help. Recommended calling local police. They have yet to return my call.
  • Options

<< <i>The guy who stiffed me is in Pompano Beach,FL...The guy now "selling my stuff lists North Royalton, Ohio as an address. However stolen cards were still being shipped from the Pompano Beach address where I originally sent the cards.

Any help with the police there?? Attorney general in Ohio couldn't help. Recommended calling local police. They have yet to return my call. >>

There is a decent show coming up in Strongsville, which is a few miles from North Royalton. You might want to post this in the sportscard and memorabilia forum here on the site. I will respond later. Need to run.

Dave
    Looking for 1950 Bowman football PSA 7's
  • Options
    Got another "front" Ebay ID thrown off Ebay. These clowns tried to use a fake USPS tracking # to say they shipped me cards. New Ebay seller ID and old pay pal address (found thru dispute resolution) confirm the multiple ID's trying to sell cards stolen from me. Police in pursuit...
  • Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    How did he get the cards in the first place?
  • Options
    Gaspipe,

I didn't mean to hijack the forum...lol Please see the thread down below for more detail.

In short, I sent a guy in Florida some cards. He didn't pay $400+......Made repeated attempts to collect.. DEADBEAT. Won't respond to the police either. Fast forward 6 months......the guy is selling my cards on Ebay. Well, was selling my cards from another Ebay name supposedly in Ohio. Ebay and Pay pal won't discuss the outcome of their investigation. Let's just say another one of their IDs is now inactive.
  • Options
    I feel the pain, Ive sent cards prior to payment and got robbed as well. Also got no help from the police either.
  • Options
    I have one thing going for me. If the idiot never received the items, how could he be selling them 6 months later??? And, yes I do have insured postal signature as well. I'll keep u posted...
  • Options
    But I should say, I have sent cards to others on multiple occasions with no problems. One in the Boston area and the other in DC. So there are good people.