Home Precious Metals

Feel like taking a chance on 3 100 oz bars?

The bid is really low for 300 oz's at this moment.
You would think you'd get more from B&M than selling these on eBay
To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.

Comments

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ebay account history (lack of recent history) makes listing suspicious. However, between paypal buyer protection and credit card fraud protection could be a good deal at the right price. Worst case your money gets tied up for 10 days in a paypal dispute.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

He sold this on Feb 13th but hasn't received feedback yet it seems like he should have its been plenty of time

Reed & Barton tea set
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    I got my 10 ft. pole out and it wouldn't go near it.

Worst case your money gets tied up for 10 days in a paypal dispute.

$10k or so tied up for 10 days on what could've been totally avoided? No thanks. I could use that $10k during those 10 days to make me money and Paypal would not then be making $ on my $ that's tied up lol.
    Maybe if it was a face to face deal, but not someone with a feedback of 17 selling auctions of this value, and out of NY on top of it. Ewww!
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've taken a chance on deals like this and ended up striking the motherlode. The ones that were bogus were refunded by paypal before the CC bill came due. This listing will get bid way up before it's over and will end up not being a good price. The real steals on risky listings are low priced buy it nows.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw a poured 100 oz JM bar today at the B+M...very tempting.
  • freechancefreechance Posts: 380 ✭✭

<< <i>I've taken a chance on deals like this and ended up striking the motherlode. The ones that were bogus were refunded by paypal before the CC bill came due. This listing will get bid way up before it's over and will end up not being a good price. The real steals on risky listings are low priced buy it nows. >>

I took a chance on this in October
    BIN at under melt shipped from a seller with 0% due to no activity for a few years.
    Also listed with NO pictures
    I have already been offered 3x melt for it
    freechance...see my sig. line regarding your good fortune LOL. Nice job!
    Looks like the auction got pulled. Hmmm, I wonder why?
  • nam812nam812 Posts: 10,537 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>.....and out of NY on top of it. Ewww! >>

Unintelligent comments like this show me all I need to know about who you really are, and what you must be like, in your everyday life. I am sad for those that have to be around you on a regular basis.
  • CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,541 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I've taken a chance on deals like this and ended up striking the motherlode. The ones that were bogus were refunded by paypal before the CC bill came due. This listing will get bid way up before it's over and will end up not being a good price. The real steals on risky listings are low priced buy it nows. >>

BIN at under melt shipped from a seller with 0% due to no activity for a few years.
    image >>

Nice deal, if genuine.
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
    Unintelligent comments like this show me all I need to know about who you really are, and what you must be like, in your everyday life. I am sad for those that have to be around you on a regular basis.

You must not watch Jimmy Fallon and know a joke when you here one. Keep on jumping to conclusions and you'll find less people will even consider liking you, since you care about being liked on a chat board so much. lmao @ U
  • nam812nam812 Posts: 10,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My comment stands.

• << <i>

<< <i>

image >>

Nice deal, if genuine. >>

Weights/dimensions/appearance all look good to me. even came with the COA.
    seller ran Auctions on his other stuff after that fast sale on that low BIN
    I think he just didn't know what it was worth beyond the silver value. he mentioned that it was just over 1500 in silver value in the description.
    this was his title--

5 COIN - year 2000 - Australian Lunar Series Silver Proof Coin Set - Perth Mint (#330797302025)
    US $1,499.00

he sold a few kook kilos and alot of silver kangaroos-- all positive feedback
    So does mine nam812. If you can't take a joke that has no ill intent behind it, then you and I wouldn't get along well anyway.