Home Sports Talk
Options

Up 27

I cant even think straight. We were up 27, twenty seven freaking points. Byron Scott, as a fan I hold you 110% accountable for this loss. You deserve to be fired, not tomarrow, not over breakfast but right F%$#@ing now. Your up 27 with a rookie crop on the court, slow the damn game down. Nooooooooooooooo, you let LBJ turn the tempo up on the game to full throtle. How many games this year alone have we been up by double digits only to lose because you cant manage a game clock. Just keep standing there next to the bench with your arms crossed. Idiot!
Looking for 1950 Bowman football PSA 7's

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Don't feel too bad ... you have more wins than Orlando and Charlotte! Well, I guess knowing 27 other teams have more wins than you doesn't help ... nor does it help knowing that the Heat have more wins in their past 23 games than the Cavs have all season! LOL
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

<< <i>Don't feel too bad ... you have more wins than Orlando and Charlotte! Well, I guess knowing 27 other teams have more wins than you doesn't help ... nor does it help knowing that the Heat have more wins in their past 23 games than the Cavs have all season! LOL >>

that hurts
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the Cavs can lose out and get another top draft pick and LeBron returns they may make the playoffs again.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭

<< <i>If the Cavs can lose out and get another top draft pick and LeBron returns they may make the playoffs again. >>

Not to pile on the god hates Cleveland bandwagon any more, but Lebron is never going back to Cleveland.
  • Options

<< <i>If the Cavs can lose out and get another top draft pick and LeBron returns they may make the playoffs again. >>

Ralph, thats all they talk about on ESPN Cleveland radio. Lebron coming back, him and Kyrie. Players who share the same agents, friends and pastors of so and so. Its insane! Its all but narrowed down to the Cavs, Lakers or staying in Miami when he opts out after next year. (He is opting out no matter what to maximize his contract). I honestly believe he is coming back to Clevleand. Hes getting married, hes grown up, hes got his ring, and thats all he EVER really wanted. He knows Wade is getting old and his knees are giving out. He is not the Hollywood /LA type of person. He really isnt, he dont want a camera is his kids face every minute of their lives. He has a huge house in Bath, Ohio. He knows people will respect him. Not everyone forgives him because of the way he did things, but people want him back. Dont be suprised to see Wade retire after next year and LeBron come home and bring Chris Bosh with him.

Kyrie-Lebron-Tristan Thompson-Dion Waiters throw Bosh in there, thats nasty.

I think Tristan Thompson is going to be a super star. Dion Waiters is coming around also.