Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Two more sets complete!

EagleguyEagleguy Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
Finished the Arkansas commemorative subset. Only 3 more coins needed now for the full 144 coin set.

Arkansas

Also completed my set of Proof Buffalos

Buffs

Comments are welcome.

JH

Comments

• PQueuePQueue Posts: 901 ✭✭✭
    Nice sets, I am particularly impressed by your Proof Buffalos. All are nice, but 2 Buffs stand out in the pics, the '14 and '36 Satin. Both appear to have a lot of "pop" for the issue. Any further comments about either? Are they some of your favorites, or do others in your set please you more? Well done!
  • EagleguyEagleguy Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! The '36 and '37 dates were difficult to photograph but I think my photo of the '36 satin is pretty darn close to the actual coin. The '14 is incredibly attractive in-hand but I think my absolute favorite is the '16 since it is one of only 600 coins. I was lucky, not only to find it, but to find it in the absolute highest grade I could afford.

JH
  • GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Proof Buffalo Set is TOTALLY image

GrandAm image
    GrandAm :)
  • KyleKyle Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Thank you! The '36 and '37 dates were difficult to photograph but I think my photo of the '36 satin is pretty darn close to the actual coin. >>

Wow! That '36 is stunning
    Successful BST Transactions With: tonedase, streg2, airplanenut, coindeuce, vibr0nic, natetrook, Shrub68, golden, Lakesammman, drddm, Ilikecolor, CoinJunkie, wondercoin, lablover
  • melikecoinsmelikecoins Posts: 1,154 ✭✭
    Nice sets

Glen
    I don't buy slabs I make them
  • Very nice sets!