Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

WTB: PCGS graded George V farthings and more

imageimage

(the above illustrated coin is among the top wanted dates)

Want to buy PCGS graded Geo V farthings, and 3-4 dates of Geo VI. WIll gladly consider buying raw red BU examples with potential of grading at 64RB or better. Also want an 1825 in PCGS MS 64RD or a blue toned BN version of it. Will gladly buy partial or complete red BU Geo V sets, raw or PCGS. Various other individual dates needed for type set, (ex. Victoria veiled bright finish and black BU) so pls do not hesitate to PM me or post available coins, pictures, grades, images and asking prices.

Immediate payment in no fee PayPal if agreement to purchase is reached.

Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3

Comments

• Options
    JCMhoustonJCMhouston Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to wish you good luck Dimitri, heres a 1825, but it's only in 63, however the toning makes it look like wildly toned silver. Really haven't seen another toned like this, so I put it in my type set.

• Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Jeff. In fact, I happen to come across full red 1825 farthings much more often than I expected: they usually sell at around ~$180 in 64RD at Heritage,but I wasn't looking for one when they sold the last 64RD at that price in their NYINC auction. Ebay sellers tend to be much greedier when they have a full red example to offer. A true opportunity, was an exquisitely blue toned PCGS MS64BN that sold for ~$60 at a recent no reserve auction,but I can't find it and it was probably listed in the wrong category which is why I failed to see it on time.

Yours is very nice regardless. This date must have been hoarded, as you can see truly nice examples at any given time at Colin Cooke's shop or elsewhere. Anyway, I have no time pressure on this date and so far, when I'm mad at losing a certain farthing, a better and cheaper one comes along, so I'll wait and see !
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3