Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Well, I finally got a set that is the finest of all-time!

Of course, it is also the only set of its' type ever.

1992 Country Gold

Here is a link to the current sets:

1992 Country Gold link

I do have more cards then listed in that - just need to add the numbers.

I am planning to get added and add sets for the following as well:

1991 Proset Musicards
1993 Country Gold
1992 Country Classics

I welcome anyone who wants to try and add these sets as well - the cards are really more challenging then people might think as many have been abused and forgotten for many years. To me, these are really funner then just another set of baseball, football or whatever.

JJacks

Always buying music cards of artists I like! PSA or raw! Esp want PSA 10s 1991 Musicards Marx, Elton, Bryan Adams, etc. And 92/93 Country Gold AJ, Clint Black, Tim McGraw PSA 10s

Comments

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is great that you found something that you obviously love to collect, and you collect them not for financial gain, but for the sheer enjoyment of it. That is exactly what this hobby of ours needs.

I LOVE Norman Rockwell artwork and in 1993 & 1995, comic images put out 2 different 90 card sets of his Saturday Evening Post covers as trading cards. Out of the 2 sets, there is only a single graded card. I am thinking long and hard about starting these 2 sets, because it would be nothing but enjoyment for myself to have these. I recently bought a few unopened packs and they are really cut OC badly. Not many PSA 10's to be had for sure.

Good luck with your sets.

Paul.

Later, Paul.