Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Biggest Playoff Choker: TMac or Garnett?

Who gags the hardest during the playoffs? I can't wait to hear McGrady's excuses!

JS

Comments

• Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    garnett

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    I don't know how you get Tmac in the Playoff Choker category. He averaged 30+ ppg 7+ rbs and 5+ assist per game this year and he's not even 100% and I believe last year he led the playoffs in scoring avg even though he only played in the first round. I don't know where you get that he's a choker. Please explain.
  • Options
    garnett also. rarely has big 4th quarters and tends not to take the big shots. unlike kobe of course image
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Sorry I forgot to mention all of his championship rings!!!!

DID YOU SEE THE GAME TONIGHT??

not only does he say that stupid thing about him being the better player, but then he proceeds to play NO defense and chokes in the final minutes of this game, which by the way was game 5.

I hope T-mac has a lot of code red for his long sit on the couch to watch the rest of the playoffs!!

JS
  • Options
    magic1fanmagic1fan Posts: 3,265 ✭✭
    garnett

"he is the best wide reciever in the game"- TERREL OWENS
  • Options
    Wait a minute here. WHO WAS THE GUY WHO SAID "I guarantee a win tonight!" Ah yes, it was every favourite lazy eye character named T-mac! Haha, oh boy do I ever enjoy seeing this guy lose. Ah well, he dropped alot of points but hey, his back was really hurting from carring that sad sack of crap team, the Magic. Ah well, good old pumpkin head can try next year....OH Grant Hill will be back again...they will win it all.....hahaha....injured in 3 games......hehehe........

As for Garnett, $hit, would you want to play Dallas first round? I'd rather play the Lakers. The wolves always have a rough first round team to play and that's why they lose. One season they will finish first and knock off someone.
    CB4
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    oh I bet the O-rena was rocking! When are they going to rip down that dump! Heck they had a hard time selling tickets this year?? Wait until next year, when Grant goes down again and TMac chokes....well thats ok they still have Darell Armstrong!!

Man, remember all that Penny/Shaq talk?? The Magic are a joke!

I can picture TMac in the tea cups at Disney right now!!

LOL
    JS
  • Options
    THING IS TWACK FANS ACTUALLY BELIEVED IN THAT CROOKED EYE MONSTER BECAUSE HE IS THE COUSIN OF VINCE CARTER AND HE PLAYS IN THE EAST

I MEAN ALL THEY GOT IS IVERSON OR MCRAPPY RIGHT NOW........

MCGRADY FANS WILL DIE OFF LIKE USUAL ....THEY WILL ALL GO BACK TO VINCE CARTER NEXT YEAR/....... JUST WATCH

I MEAN A TEAM WITHOUT VINCE CARTER MADE THE PLAYOFFS OF COURSE MCGRADY CAN TAKE A TEAM IN THE EAST TO THE PLAYOFFS, BUT LOSING IN THE 1ST ROUND AGAIN???? CMON NOW

HE GUARENTEED A VICTORY!!!!! AND BARON JUST TORE HIM A NEW AZZHOLE WITH A TRIPLE DOUBLE

DON'T FORGET TO MENTION MCRAPPY MISSING 3 EASY LAYUPS AND 4 TURNOVERS AT CRUCIAL TIMES.
  • Options
    MCGRADY IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE! SOMEONE SAID THAT PENNY AND SHAQ WERE A JOKE!! THEY MADE IT TO THE NBA FINALS! WHAT DO YOU WANT? THEY WERE BETTER THAN KOBE AND SHAQ. PENNY WAS JUST TOO YOUNG. IF THEY WERE STILL TOGETHER THEY WOULD HAVE ABOUT 5 RINGS!
    KINGER793
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    They made it to the Finals, but they didn't win the Finals. There's a big difference in getting there, to getting there and actually winning it.

Kobe and Shaq is a MUCH better duo than Shaq and Penny. Shaq and Kobe are probably one of the greatest duo of all-time...definitely.
  • Options
    Biggest choke was Nick Anderson when he was with the Magic.He made Shaq look good at the free throw line ............LOL
    Ref's many

Looking for Marino, Ripken Auto's,Gu & Rc's

• Options
    YEAH RIGHT! NOBODY CAN DENY THAT IF THEY WERE STILL TOGETHER THEY WOULD HAVE MORE RINGS THAN KOBE AND SHAQ. BY THE WAY, THAT WAS A GOOD CHOKE BY KOBE WITH LITTLE BOBBY JACKSON IN HIS FACE! LOL!
    KINGER793
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    Hmm, yeah, after he was fouled TWICE. Look at the replay...it's one thing to get fouled once, but TWICE? c'mon...but, did he make excuses? He sure didn't...he went out there in the next two games and made clutch baskets...just what a true champion does.
  • Options
    hey this guy needs to shut up.
    Tmac has a crap team.
    Miller was hurt grant was hurt tmac alone had 3 things hurting Back Foot and wrist. He stil lwent out there.
    and his teamwas a shot and a non steal away from sweeping the F--king hornets
    Baron dont make that steal millers runner goes in in game 3 sweep.
    Garnett is just a choker, least he has a supporting cast.
    yeah laugh now but just wait until we rise to the top of the east next year.
    Tmac For MVP